article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

article thumbnail

How WordPress Professionals Can Provide Recurring Revenue Services at Scale with Victor Drover

LifterLMS

There’s kind of a buzzword in the WordPress community, or not a buzzword but a term called WaaS, websites as a service where the way I see people doing it is they find a niche where, like as an example, we have a customer. Zoho has a scripting language. ” Chris Badgett: That’s awesome. Her name is Sally. .”

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 100 Tools for Learning in 2015

OpenSesame

Gibbon — A community of folks who crave continous education, sharing information in the form of playlists for learning. The talks focus on the challenges of the creative professional.discover a new book or podcast? Serial — A revolution in podcasting, Serial follows one true story over the course of a whole season.

Tools 107
article thumbnail

Top 100 Tools for Learning in 2015

OpenSesame

Gibbon — A community of folks who crave continous education, sharing information in the form of playlists for learning. …discover a new book or podcast? Serial — A revolution in podcasting, Serial follows one true story over the course of a whole season. goals, and increased likelihood for success. …delegate?

Tools 52