article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? I think the community manager can also support and facilitate on-demand learning and performance and will be pivotal in it’s success.

article thumbnail

TCC08: Wikis and Blogs and Tags: Oh Why?

Experiencing eLearning

Lisa Cheney-Steen, Colorado Community College System, Denver, Colorado, USA. More social community. Cynthia uses Twitter for keeping track of bookmarks–lets her tag it with who shared it with her and when to give her context. Create a sharing community. Starting with an intro to Web 2.0. Information or Presentation.

Wiki 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Sell Digital Products on Etsy

learnWorlds

Launched in 2005, Etsy has quickly grown into a vibrant community of artisans, crafters, and vintage enthusiasts. Understand Etsy’s policies for digital products Once you are in, familiarize yourself with Etsy’s policies , particularly those related to digital products.

article thumbnail

Creating a Vibrant Learning Community

Kapp Notes

Today I am presenting at Immaculata University on the topic of Creating a Vibrant Learning Community as part of a faculty workshop. Communities Of Practice View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. A Learning Community is a group whose members regularly engage in sharing and learning, based on common interests.

Community 100
article thumbnail

Higher Education Publication Strategies: A Roadmap for Academic Success

Kitaboo

Framing such strategies also helps educators and publishers to stay informed about the latest research and developments in education and make informed data-driven decisions regarding curriculum, policies, and institutional practices. Table of Contents: I. Inclusions of Higher Education Publication Solutions II.

article thumbnail

Communities, spaces and pedagogies for the digital age

Learning with e's

Communities, spaces and pedagogies for the digital age View more presentations from Steve Wheeler. I enjoyed a very interesting and stimulating day at Colchester Institute yesterday, where I gave two workshops for staff entitled: Communities, spaces and pedagogies for the digital age. They don't.

article thumbnail

YouTube Marketing for Higher Education

Think Orion

Optimizing Video Titles, Descriptions, and Tags Just like you would want to optimize written content, establish a keyword strategy for your YouTube videos. Make sure your YouTube video title communicates the message to your prospective students in a way that includes relevant keywords.

YouTube 52