article thumbnail

ID and e-Learning Links (9/14/14)

Experiencing eLearning

tags: e-learning tools free. tags: e-learning captivate. tags: e-learning captivate. Summary of tips from the Articulate freelancer community. tags: e-learning freelance career instructionaldesign. Create an online portfolio. tags: scorm e-learning tools troubleshooting. Find your focus. SCORM Watch.

Diigo 266
article thumbnail

Announcing several new degrees and certificates, generative AI platform features, and Coursera Hiring Solutions to better serve the community worldwide 

Coursera

Launching 8 new degrees, 3 Professional Certificates, and a growing catalog of generative AI content: We’re excited to expand our portfolio of job-relevant online degrees with eight new programs in high-demand areas such as computer science, data science, and business administration.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Daily Bookmarks 03/31/2008

Experiencing eLearning

tags: education , quoteable. The Bamboo Project Blog: Guide to Using Free Tools to Create an Online Portfolio. tags: career , portfolio , tools. 6 steps to create your online portfolio (something I really should start working on one of these days). tags: community , diigo , socialbookmarking , socialnetworking.

Diigo 170
article thumbnail

TCC09: Creating a Culture of Learning

Experiencing eLearning

Online Portfolios. Get principals to model by creating their own portfolios. Posted in Higher Ed, K-12, Learning Communities, Tools, Wikis. Tags: Higher Ed K-12 Learning Communities Tools Wikis Google Docs Google Forms online portfolios Skype TCC09 tcc2009. Show how supports teaching and learning.

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

Day 30: Showcase your #EdTech journey

Technology Enhanced Learning Blog

For me, there are a few stand-out moments from my +15 years in learning technology, learning design, and a few more senior roles too, which include: Multiple awards across very different areas of activity, including the ALT Learning Technologist of the Year 2014 (Highly Commended) and 2020 (Community Award).

Twitter 74
article thumbnail

WordPress VS Wix VS Weebly: Which one is better?

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

Look for a website builder that offers features such as meta descriptions, image alt tags, and custom sitemaps. It’s known for its flexibility, customization, and vast community of developers and users. Community: WordPress has a large and active community of developers and users, providing support and resources.

article thumbnail

Business applications of Twitter

E-Learning Provocateur

Some of the ideas specifically relate to e-learning, while others may fall more comfortably into other portfolios. I see this kind of activity falling into the Public Affairs portfolio, as it concerns brand management. But of course, tweet scanning also falls into the Customer Service portfolio. The release of a new product. •

Twitter 198