article thumbnail

Rapid elearning authoring tools: everything you need to know

Elucidat

Rapid authoring tools, such as Elucidat, feature extensive functionalities that can save you both time and money. Find out more about rapid authoring tools and the features to consider when exploring which one is right for you. What are rapid elearning authoring tools? Here are 3 benefits to keep in mind.

article thumbnail

PowerPoint Hack: How to Create Hand-Drawn Letters & Shapes

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a cool PowerPoint hack. To get the effect I used PowerPoint to create a title font and changed the format. Free Illustrations for E-Learning. Creating Matching Font Style in PowerPoint. In PowerPoint, you need at least two objects selected. PowerPoint Tutorial. Free E-Learning Resources.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Over 40 Rapid E-Learning Posts with Free PowerPoint Templates & E-Learning Assets

Rapid eLearning

PowerPoint is hot. This makes sense because it’s the most popular elearning tool out there. It’s easy to learn. And once you understand how to use it to build rapid elearning courses , the sky’s the limit. In an earlier post I listed all of the ones that dealt with PowerPoint. It’s a good one to bookmark.

article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. 5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development. Almost daily I get emails asking how to get started with developing elearning. Here are five tips that will help you gain experience and develop the skills to build elearning courses that you can be proud of. 15 comments.

article thumbnail

How to Convert Storyline Courses to PowerPoint

Rapid eLearning

It never fails that after building an e-learning course in Storyline, someone asks if they can get a PowerPoint version of the course. Today, we’ll look at a simple way to convert what you created in Storyline and make it a PowerPoint file. PowerPoint and Storyline are Different Applications.

article thumbnail

Top Rapid eLearning Tools and Templates

eLearningMind

Rapid eLearning tools and templates can help to reskill and upskill a workforce quickly. What exactly is rapid eLearning? So, what exactly is rapid eLearning, and why do we need it? There are several definitions for rapid eLearning. Why use eLearning templates and tools?

article thumbnail

The 5 Myths of Rapid E-Learning Revisited

Rapid eLearning

I came into rapid e-learning from the world of Authorware and Flash where building courses took a lot of time and cost a lot more money. Initially, I only used it to storyboard my course content and interactions in PowerPoint. However, I quickly realized I could build most of what we needed in PowerPoint.