article thumbnail

Top Five Ways to Use Screencasting in the Classroom

TechSmith Camtasia

Screencasting is one of the most dynamic tools educators can use to transform their classroom in a dramatic fashion without investing a tremendous amount of time learning a new software piece or app. The tools available to create screencasts are easy to use and can be quickly implemented by both teachers and students.

article thumbnail

Screencasting Saves Crafters Time, Confusion with Die-Cutting Tools

TechSmith Camtasia

It was a lot like buying a photo printer and an image-editing program. I had to figure out the image editing program on my own,” said Darla. “I As resident Gadget Girl and craft guru, Darla made a name for herself in her local crafting community. Die-cutting programs. I searched for information online, joined every Yahoo!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Teaching Kids Programming

TechSmith Camtasia

Lynn Langit and her partner Llewellyn Falco firmly believe that programming should be a core skill taught in middle and high schools across the globe. Together, they combined years of professional programming experience to create Teaching Kids Programming (TKP). Building the program. Teaching yourself programming.

Teach 110
article thumbnail

Weekly Bookmarks (1/23/11)

Experiencing eLearning

Formative Evaluation of programs. My new thought : This is the high-yield strategy that can really make a difference at our school, and through the Professional Learning Community Model of providing time for teachers to collaborate and reflect on teaching practices, we have seen a marked increase in the success of our students.

article thumbnail

How does an LMS affect skills training in an organization?  

Creativ Technologies

The HR (Human Resources) in a company organizes skills training program to ensure that the employees become acquainted with the crucial processes. A skills training program is created and delivered to the new employees and the old ones to ensure that they have maximum productivity.

article thumbnail

ISTE 2013 Presenter Profiles: Dr. Roland Rios

TechSmith Camtasia

Learn how Dr. Roland Rios and his students created a high school Technology Student Intern program that uses students to help teachers with technology. Find out how to duplicate their success as they share how they structure their program and use Snagit to create video tutorials that benefit both teachers and students.

article thumbnail

10 Free Audio Programs to Use for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

If you want more details, one of the community MVPs shared some tips on how to improve your audio quality. Click here to view the screencast. I did a quick screencast to show how it works. Click here to view the screencast. I’m no audio engineer. And odds are that neither are you. It’s a good post and worthy reading.

Audio 80