article thumbnail

The Open Screen Project – Will It Succeed?

Upside Learning

This is an outcome of the Adobe initiated Open Screen Project , which was started a couple of years back. The Open Screen Project was started to help create a singular experience on multiple devices (using Flash) be it Computers, Mobiles, TV or Game consoles. Here’s a whole bunch of CEOs praising the Open Screen Project.

article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? I think the community manager can also support and facilitate on-demand learning and performance and will be pivotal in it’s success.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Announcing several new degrees and certificates, generative AI platform features, and Coursera Hiring Solutions to better serve the community worldwide 

Coursera

To help learners prepare for in-demand jobs, we’re launching two Entry-Level Professional Certificates from IBM in front-end development and IT project management , designed specifically for learners without a degree or industry experience, and Spark AR Developer Advanced Professional Certificate from Meta for intermediate or advanced learners.

article thumbnail

Content Curation: One More Role for an Enterprise Community Manager

ID Reflections

How does this tie in with the role of a community manager, you may ask! What role can an enterprise community manager play? In this case, the community manager's role would be akin to that of a museum curator. This can be made as general or as granular depending on the community's need. Very closely, I would say.

Community 194
article thumbnail

IEEE LTSC xAPI TAG A-OK

Experience API

Shelly Blake-Plock announced last night via LinkedIn that he would be leading a Technical Advisory Group (TAG) for IEEE LTSC (Learning Technologies Standards Committee). The end point is open-ended and in our discussion we will work to define the scope of the TAG. The post IEEE LTSC xAPI TAG A-OK appeared first on Experience API.

article thumbnail

5 Extras to Justify a Higher Course Price

LearnDash

If you plan to charge a premium for your course , you must ensure the experience lives up to the price tag. Templates, spreadsheets, worksheets, and other downloadable goodies provide value by helping students jump-start a project or apply course lessons to their specific needs. Create a community. People love a useful freebie.

Course 176
article thumbnail

Embracing Innovation in Learning | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

We are moving, albeit in fits and starts, from traditional learning environments, where curriculum are essentially assigned to learners, to more collaborative and innovative environments where learners can self-direct their learning and participate in communities of passion. Of course, when I saw this question, I had to try to answer it.