article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? I think the community manager can also support and facilitate on-demand learning and performance and will be pivotal in it’s success.

article thumbnail

Embracing Innovation in Learning | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

We are moving, albeit in fits and starts, from traditional learning environments, where curriculum are essentially assigned to learners, to more collaborative and innovative environments where learners can self-direct their learning and participate in communities of passion. Of course, when I saw this question, I had to try to answer it.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

TCC08: What can Educators Learn from Online Religious Communities?

Experiencing eLearning

Based on seminar where doctoral students created online community projects. The seminar raised a question about whether online religious communities could be a model for online educational experiences. Used wiki for communication with a church small group. High quality information from guest hosts. Amy Dee: Wiki-Mania.

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

Higher Education Publication Strategies: A Roadmap for Academic Success

Kitaboo

Such strategies help publishers ensure the quality and validity of research and contribute to the reliability of academic information. It facilitates networking within the academic community leading to joint projects, shared resources, and an expanded research network.

article thumbnail

Are your community's lurkers healthy lurkers?

Joitske Hulsebosch eLearning

I've blogged about lurking before , investigating whether lurking in online forums is a sort of legitimate peripheral participation that leads to people learning about the practices of a community of practice. What are the community's practice to stimulate sharing of ideas and perspectives? What did I learn about online facilitation?

article thumbnail

How to Sell Digital Products on Etsy

learnWorlds

Launched in 2005, Etsy has quickly grown into a vibrant community of artisans, crafters, and vintage enthusiasts. Whether it’s a unique artistic style, added features, or unparalleled quality, pinpoint the aspects that set your creations apart. Although it is smaller than Amazon and eBay, there are already more than 7.5

article thumbnail

Enhancing Customer Training with Mobile Learning for Rural Areas

Instancy

The availability of adequate training facilities, internet connection, and supporting resources and infrastructure are all factors that can compromise training quality. In conclusion, mobile education has several advantages for underserved communities.