article thumbnail

Popular Email Options for LearnDash Courses

LearnDash

This also goes a long way in creating a sense of community – and in the lonely world of online learning this is always a welcomed change. This is where WordPress and LearnDash get to “flex their muscles” You have many options when it comes to communicating to your learners as they interact with your content.

Course 0
article thumbnail

How to Make Snapchat Quizzes

ProProfs

As always, my keen interest in quizzes led me to think that I could just create Snapchat quizzes using a Snapchat quiz maker and share them to quiz my friends. So, I did some research and found out how to make a Snapchat quiz. . Here’s what all you can do with a Snapchat quiz: 1. Engage & Grow Your Audience.

Quiz 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Credly and OpenBadges Integration with BadgeOS!

LearnDash

With the “LearnDash Add-on” members of your site can earn BadgeOS achievements and badges from course, lesson and quiz activity in the LearnDash. Complete a course from a specific Tag. Quizzes: Pass a specific Quiz. Pass any Quiz. Achieve a minimum percent grade on a specific Quiz. Fail a Quiz (i.e.

Integrate 163
article thumbnail

10 eLearning Trends That Will Go Big in 2023

learnWorlds

Online assessments, especially in Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), are typically limited to a multiple-choice quiz at the end of the course module. Learners enjoy personalized attention and a more profound sense of community. Assessment is Changing. Micro-credentials. Think of them as mini degrees or specializations.

article thumbnail

Kajabi vs ClickFunnels: A Side-by-Side Comparison

learnWorlds

LearnWorlds outruns both Kajabi and ClickFunnels as it is equipped with robust e-learning features , including an AI-powered course builder, SCORM-compliance, advanced reporting and analytics, interactive video capabilities, full website-building functionality, dedicated community, and learning automations, amongst others.

article thumbnail

How To Use Instagram For Social Learning

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

One way to increase your audience and build a sense of community is to use Instagram to grow your following, showcase course content, engage users, and highlight success stories/testimonials as social proof. . You can then use the nominated hashtag or display tagged photos to create a testimonial feed. No code is required.

article thumbnail

10 Course Maker Tools

Ed App

Meanwhile, EdApp’s quiz maker Rapid Refresh can be used to assess how effectively your team understands a topic. Quiz maker. Automated quiz delivery. Learning community. If you’re looking for basic content, it can be easily tracked down by using filters, titles, categorization, tags, and descriptions.