article thumbnail

eLearning Brothers Acquisition of eLearningImages.com Expands the Planet’s Largest eLearning Image Library

eLearning Brothers

“The acquisition of assets from www.eLearningImages.com will play a key part in eLearning Brothers’ mission to make our customers into ‘eLearning Rockstars.’ ELearning professionals can purchase access to a yearly, unlimited download subscription of over 35,000 eLearning assets by going to www.elearningtemplates.com.

Library 114
article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

The death of Flash has created a mess for many e-learning developers who have to look for things in older e-learning courses that were published in Flash. I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more?

Flash 112
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 5 Myths of Rapid E-Learning Revisited

Rapid eLearning

I came into rapid e-learning from the world of Authorware and Flash where building courses took a lot of time and cost a lot more money. They felt threatened and raised all sorts of concerns about the future of the industry and the fate of e-learning. Myth 1: Rapid E-Learning Is Crapid E-Learning!

article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

Lots of really good sessions to improve your course design skills and learn some cool tips using Articulate 360. Free E-Learning Resources Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Lots of cool e-learning examples to check out and find inspiration.

Free 81
article thumbnail

A Simple Way to Copy Text from Images for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Events. December 13 | Free Webinar: How to Develop a Successful Online Learning Strategy. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

Images 90
article thumbnail

How to Get Rid of Locked E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

I often see community members asking how to lock down a course. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Free E-Learning Resources. Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Getting Started?

article thumbnail

Inspiring E-Learning Examples: Samara Reyneke

Rapid eLearning

You can also see more under her community profile. E-Learning Example 1: Telling a Good Story. View e-learning examples here. E-Learning Example 2: Space Adventure. View e-learning examples here. Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.