article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

As I read online, I bookmark resources I find interesting and useful. This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. Useful tools and resources for L&D professionals. Additional resources.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Content Curation: One More Role for an Enterprise Community Manager

ID Reflections

How does this tie in with the role of a community manager, you may ask! What role can an enterprise community manager play? In this case, the community manager's role would be akin to that of a museum curator. This can be made as general or as granular depending on the community's need. Very closely, I would say.

Community 194
article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? Particularly for those communities formed online or in close proximity.

article thumbnail

10 Electronic Learning Resources

Ed App

Businesses nowadays are becoming more and more interested in using electronic learning resources to support the ongoing learning and development of their remote teams. Maybe you’re looking for good electronic learning resources that you can share with your organization? Electronic Learning Resources #1 – EdApp.

article thumbnail

Announcing several new degrees and certificates, generative AI platform features, and Coursera Hiring Solutions to better serve the community worldwide 

Coursera

Coach will be able to provide quick video lecture summaries and resources, such as a recommended clip, to help learners better understand a specific concept. COURSERA COACH – Learners will have access to a virtual coach, powered by generative AI, that can answer questions and share personalized feedback.

article thumbnail

Need Help with LearnDash? Start Here.

LearnDash

To that end, we’ve created a lot of resources to address user concerns—both the common questions we get every day, and more unusual questions that strike us as interesting. However, with so many resources available, you may be wondering where to begin. Take a look at the popular tags on the right sidebar of the group.

Help 307