Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? Particularly for those communities formed online or in close proximity.

eLearning Trends In 2019: How To Use Them To Enhance Your Learning Strategy

Adobe Captivate

The desired performance gain and ROI occurs. A positive ROI on training spend is established. While we may be spoilt for choice on data and information that is easily accessible on the Internet, tagging it and identifying the relevant info is a time-consuming process. I see this trend seeing further traction in 2019, resulting in learning designs that appeal to learners and create the required value and ROI that businesses seek.

Top Social Learning LMS Features

Talented Learning

We targeted the LMS vendor community because these organizations have a vested interest in developing and supporting only the features they believe the market wants and they know they can sell. Content tagging (new word for keyword metadata) and search by tag.

Interesting Information via eLearning Learning

Tony Karrer

We've implemented a few features in the eLearning Learning Community. Below are some of the bloggers who are participating in the community and when you click on the link, it will show you the community page with them selected. Ken Allan - Blogger in Middle-earth Ken talks about everything including some that come up for me Writing a Blog , Analytics , Communities of Practice , Photoshop , Pipes , Firefox , RSS.

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Ranking, tagging, top stories Tags link back to the tagger's BluePages profile IBM owns more than 50 islands in Second Life. Of course, you can try to improve those percentages through: Incentives or requirements (students must blog - it's graded) Community cohesion Focus (short time frame, limited topic) Integrated as natural activity and other adoption models. I've not really seen good examples of business cases (future ROI) for using these tools.

Web 103