article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? I think the community manager can also support and facilitate on-demand learning and performance and will be pivotal in it’s success.

article thumbnail

Insights from Pre-Sales Pros on Working from Home

Cloudshare

However, we wanted to probe a bit more and gather insights about specific challenges, so we reached out to several of our friends at Sales Engineers of New York and interviewed four of the organization’s founders. Can software sales professionals be equally successful working from home? It depends on your sales cycle.

Sales 104
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Content Curation: One More Role for an Enterprise Community Manager

ID Reflections

How does this tie in with the role of a community manager, you may ask! What role can an enterprise community manager play? In this case, the community manager's role would be akin to that of a museum curator. This can be made as general or as granular depending on the community's need. Very closely, I would say.

Community 194
article thumbnail

Kajabi vs ClickFunnels: A Side-by-Side Comparison

learnWorlds

Both platforms can help streamline various aspects of the online business , from course creation to sales funnels, and have similar features and capabilities. ClickFunnels is also a marketing platform that allows you to create online courses and memberships, specializing in building sales funnels, and marketing automation.

article thumbnail

How to Start a YouTube Channel To Complement Online Courses

LearnDash

This is essential to get your viewers to take some kind of action, such as: Purchasing your online course Joining your email list Becoming part of your online community Subscribing to your YouTube channel Connecting with you on other platforms …and so on. Just remember to use one CTA at a time to avoid confusing your viewers.

YouTube 157
article thumbnail

Best Membership Plugins for WordPress for 2021

LearnDash

However, these are plugins that have been used by our community for years, and have a proven record for success. Wishlist Member is pricier than some of the other options on this list, but they have a well-built plugin with a lot of customizations that make the price tag worth it. Remember: you CAN use LearnDash as a membership plugin.

Website 257
article thumbnail

Embracing Innovation in Learning | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

We are moving, albeit in fits and starts, from traditional learning environments, where curriculum are essentially assigned to learners, to more collaborative and innovative environments where learners can self-direct their learning and participate in communities of passion. Of course, when I saw this question, I had to try to answer it.