article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

Although I have relied on Diigo for a long time for saving and tagging bookmarks, the site hasn’t been actively developed in several years. However, on a free account, the uploaded content is deleted after 7 days–this is meant for quick reviews of sites, not for long-term hosting. This might be a viable alternative.

article thumbnail

How Infusionsoft, Keap, and ActiveCampaign Users Create Powerful Automated WordPress Based Membership Sites with Memberium and LifterLMS

LifterLMS

In this LMScast episode, Chris Badgett and Micah Mitchell discuss how Infusionsoft, Keap, and ActiveCampaign users create powerful automated WordPress based membership sites with Memberium and LifterLMS. Memberium helps you build powerful, automated membership sites while being deeply integrated with your CRM. Thank you for joining us!

Site 88
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Website Speed Expert and Course Creator Jon Phillips Reveals How to Speed Up Your WordPress Site

LifterLMS

So there was a demand for creating websites quickly, getting everything you have on that site. People did that and ended up with a site that loads slow. Relating to that, Jon started optimizing his own website and discovered that his site loads in less than 1 second from anywhere in the world. Turn it back on when you are done.

article thumbnail

Diigo User Communities

Experiencing eLearning

I just realized that Diigo lets me see everyone who has bookmarked my site and what they saved. They call this the “User Community&# around a site; there’s also communities around tags. Here’s Site Community for my blog; you can enter your own URL there to see your user community.

Diigo 170
article thumbnail

Welcome TechSmith's New Education Community Site

TechSmith Camtasia

We made the site with you in mind and need your input on what you need and how to improve. So, poke around the site and let us know what you think. Check out some useful links from the new site below! Education Community Site. Tags: EDU News TechSmith 44 157 38. Education Blog.

TechSmith 104
article thumbnail

Welcome to Adobe eLearning Community 2.0

Adobe Captivate

After the phenomenal year that 2017 was, we celebrated 100,000+ eLearning professionals on this community portal last month. This is clearly your endorsement for the value of this community portal. We thank you all for helping make this portal a vibrant community. The post Welcome to Adobe eLearning Community 2.0

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Build SEO Strength for Your Online Course

LearnDash

To get there, you need to make sure your content is formatted in a way that makes it easy for Google (and the learner) to see that the information on your site matches the learner’s search terms. SEO takes time—not only for Google to crawl your site, but for user behavior on your site to affect various ranking factors.