article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This includes 9 hours for creating slides and materials, which clearly only includes adapting existing materials and not creating them from scratch. Although I have relied on Diigo for a long time for saving and tagging bookmarks, the site hasn’t been actively developed in several years. Raindrop.io — All-in-one bookmark manager.

article thumbnail

Rapid Authoring – Freeform Vs Template Based

Upside Learning

However, instructional designers or the SMEs should be able to select the right template for the right kind of slide in the course content. Articulate community does provide some readymade PPT templates which you can use and save time on design and layout. Typically, the learning curve for most of such tools is not very steep.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

MATEC Webinar Notes and Slides: Social Media and Student Success

Kapp Notes

And here you will find the slides for the presentation and a few links to some interesting entries to support the presentation. Create a Vibrant Learning Community --A social networking and learning really starts and stops with the concept of Community. Tags: social media.

article thumbnail

TCC09: Wikis that Work: Effective Wiki Practices for Virtual Learning Communities

Experiencing eLearning

This virtual learning community took the initiative to form a study group and share strategies for completing course problem-solving assignments. We’ve had learning communities before, but online learning makes it more visible. Research showing benefits of learning communities. Community of Inquiry.

Wiki 193
article thumbnail

ID and E-Learning Links (7/17/2016)

Experiencing eLearning

tags: icon graphics free. Fix – Firefox compatibility & Smart Shape b… |Adobe Community. How to fix the bug with smart shape buttons in responsive Captivate projects (slides with smart shape buttons appear blank in Firefox). tags: firefox adobe captivate howto responsive. tags: training f2f e-learning.

Firefox 170
article thumbnail

What would Dr. Seuss say about online communities.

ID Reflections

The appeal of nonsense rhymes dates back to our childhood, and this creates an instant feeling of identificaiton, thus keeping us hooked to the slides. Coupled with the "translation," we are not likely to forget the points about online communities mentioned here in a hurry. This also increases the recall factor manifold.

Community 100
article thumbnail

Creating a Vibrant Learning Community

Kapp Notes

Today I am presenting at Immaculata University on the topic of Creating a Vibrant Learning Community as part of a faculty workshop. Here are my slides (although SlideShare did something to some of the photographs on my slides.sorry about that.) Communities Of Practice View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own.

Community 100