article thumbnail

My professional use of social media and communication tools

Challenge to Learn

I noticed that I use more and more social media tools and different tools to communicate. ELearninglearning is the one I use most intense, but there are more like ‘ Working smarter Daily ‘ Social media. You can have 2.000 subscribers in the free version, for more you have to start paying.

article thumbnail

Personal blogging

Technology Enhanced Learning Blog

on social media is the personal blog, according to Monique Judge. The decline of Twitter with the current erosion of legacy media has left me thinking we need to bring personal blogging back with a vengeance. … People built entire communities around their favorite blogs, and it was a good thing.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Emerging Role of the Community Manager #astdl20

Learning Visions

The Emerging Role of the Community Manager with Jim Storer (@jimstorer) of The Community Roundtable Community = shared purpose, common needs Even if you think you’re doing something in private, it is discoverable and you could be outed. Good community managers know how to channel that. What makes a good community manager?

Community 200
article thumbnail

A powerful product marketing plan for technical users/developers

Appsembler

Check out who has been complaining about your pain points on social media. Visit developer communities and read the conversations they’re having about the problem your product solves, your competitors’ products, and your products. . Community, such as the number of product groups and meetings.

Market 94
article thumbnail

What is DevRel and what makes it different from developer marketing?

Appsembler

The word DevRel is a shortened version of developer relations. This requires a different focus that relies on building relationships and a community. Building a strong developer community is the foundation of your developer marketing strategy. However, the roles, activities, skills required, and goals aren’t the same.

Market 98
article thumbnail

eBook Distribution: Expand Your Reach, Boost Your Sales!

Kitaboo

Strategies for Effective eBook Distribution Utilizing Multiple Online Storefronts Using Aggregators Exploring Subscription Services Optimizing Metadata Establishing a Growing Mailing List Using Social Media for Marketing Running Promotions and Discounts IV. The Impact of eBook Distribution on Sales V.

eBook 52
article thumbnail

Developer Marketers, Here’s How You Can Request a Raise

Appsembler

It improves the developer community’s ongoing usage to preserve the long-term growth and success of your product. It also helps your developer community become more educated with your product, API, and marketplace. And your role as a Developer Marketer plays a critical role in making all of this happen. You’ve Gained Developers’ Trust.

Market 98