article thumbnail

Drivers of Yammer use in the corporate sector

E-Learning Provocateur

Yammer has been quite a success at my workplace. Every so often I’m asked by a peer at another company what they can do to increase the use of Yammer in their own organisation. Every so often I’m asked by a peer at another company what they can do to increase the use of Yammer in their own organisation.

Yammer 223
article thumbnail

My professional use of social media and communication tools

Challenge to Learn

I noticed that I use more and more social media tools and different tools to communicate. ELearninglearning is the one I use most intense, but there are more like ‘ Working smarter Daily ‘ Social media. Communities. We have a community for our partners build in DotNetNuke.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Media Policy?

Clark Quinn

So what’s your social media policy? While your systems may vary, your results should be sources for you to find information, present yourself in your various communities, and to share your thoughts. This is my social media learning strategy. And a place to connect with my professional colleagues.

article thumbnail

How I use social media professionally

Challenge to Learn

Recently a company ask me to to give them an introduction in the usage of social media, by explaining to them how I use it. I actively started using LinkedIn (my first social media site) in 2004. In the mean time I have added other social media like this blog (WordPress), Facebook and Twitter.

article thumbnail

Various ways to use social media as a facilitator or trainer

Joitske Hulsebosch eLearning

More and more often we meet trainers and facilitators who are working mainly face-to-face and would like to use the opportunity of social media to facilitate more online because it may enhance the quality of your trajectory. 1) Wrap-around model: socials aspects are added as extra element to organise trainer- en peer support.

article thumbnail

Exploring Social and Community EdTech Tools and Apps

InSync Training

Last week, we looked at communication and interaction EdTech tools and apps. This week, we continue our series by diving deeper into social and community tools and apps. We use social media to share content, communicate, and interact. These social and community tools and apps can help us do just that.

Community 100
article thumbnail

Drivers of Yammer use in the corporate sector

E-Learning Provocateur

Yammer has been quite a success at my workplace. Every so often I’m asked by a peer at another company what they can do to increase the use of Yammer in their own organisation. Every so often I’m asked by a peer at another company what they can do to increase the use of Yammer in their own organisation.

Yammer 134