article thumbnail

Learning Theory - Enterprise 2.0 - Social Software - eLearning Learning Weekly Hot List

eLearning Learning Posts

Streams, not blogs? Welcome TechSmith’s New Education Community Site , June 25, 2009. Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning , June 22, 2009. Social Software (7). ASSURE Model: Discovering Instructional Design 18 - The E-Learning Curve , June 24, 2009. Brain rules - where does that leave us?

article thumbnail

What's on Your Social Wish List?

CLO Magazine

You appreciate that social business — connecting everyone in the organization in networks — makes sense. You’ve also sensed a groundswell in the learning and development community favoring social, self-directed pull learning. ” What features would you need and why?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The key to understanding what’s going on

Jay Cross

Here’s a mid-2003 article from an internal newsletter from Deloitte: Social Software: Get Affiliated. But the rise of online communities based on self-affiliation may be putting technology on your side. Social Software: Get Affiliated. Want to understand the emerging world of social software?

article thumbnail

Is Multiple Activity Streams the Way Forward for Enterprise Platforms?

ID Reflections

As an enterprise community manager, I am often faced withvaried user questions and needs. Before I move on let me briefly explain how Jive --whichpowers our social platform--works. As is wont to happen withactivity streams, content quickly moves below the fold and runs the risk ofgetting overlooked.

Streaming 136
article thumbnail

Collaboration - Storyboard - Enterprise 2.0 - eLearning Hot List

eLearning Learning Posts

Streams, not blogs? Connecting ideas with communities , June 30, 2009. Welcome TechSmith’s New Education Community Site , June 25, 2009. Social Software (7). - eLearning Technology , July 2, 2009. The Corporate Moodle: A Tipping Point? Learning Visions , June 26, 2009. Internet Time , June 26, 2009.

article thumbnail

Your social wishlist

Jay Cross

You appreciate that social business — connecting everyone in the organization in networks makes sense. You’ve also sensed a groundswell in the learning and development community favoring social, self-directed, “pull” learning. I know it’s a sales gimmick and they don’t think we can do it.

article thumbnail

Top 47 Posts and 10 Hot Topics for February

eLearning Learning Posts

This includes the static elearning course as well as any ongoing conversations in networked communities. Technologically Externalized Knowledge and Learning « Connectivism , February 11, 2010 Connectivism networked and social learning « Utah State OpenCourseWare, lowriders, and system design Future of learning: LMS or SNS?