7 reasons why the new Articulate Storyline is a Game-Changer for eLearning

mLearning Revolution

So here it goes, these are the things that have impressed me about Storyline, some are features but I also consider the intangibles, such as Articulate’s community, to be important factors too, which is why I put the Articulate Community at the top of the list. The Articulate Community. Articulate in my experience builds software that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also intuitive and easy to use.

Articulate Storyline – 9 Practical Ways To Make A Great Course Within Your Budget

Spark Your Interest

You can add animation, audio, video, screen recordings, and software simulations to create many user interactions, such as clicking, dragging, and typing as well as quizzes and assessments. Articulate Storyline is the industry’s favorite software for creating interactive courses.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

How to Easily Create Powerful Customer Education

Spark Your Interest

And while traditionally it applied to businesses selling widgets or software, customer education now also applies to governments, and non-profits, who have a product or service. Similarly, the self-help screens when installing a new software product on your phone, laptop, or tablet.

#1 Killer of Effective Learning Development

LearnDash

Many people, even outside of our community, suffer from this all-but-too-common trap which sucks the life out of your training and out of you. Once everything is packaged up and in a final version, reworking content usually results in hours, not minutes. I recently completed a training course for a software module. Taking down the previous version of the course. Taking down the software simulation. Re-uploading the simulation.

5 Tips To Build In Storyline Like A Pro

Roundtable Learning

Storyline is used to create and deliver interactive eLearning courses with a variety of eLearning strategies, including quizzing, screen recording, and software simulation. . If you don’t have a LMS, courses can be published to the web or as downloadable versions.

10 Things Adobe gets Right about Mobile Learning with Captivate 8 [Review]

mLearning Revolution

The more I test #AdobeCaptivate 8 for my Review, the more I realize this is the version for #mLearning I’ve been waiting for! In the early days of mobile, many companies tried to cater to their mobile users by creating two versions of their web site, one for desktop users and a lighter, less powerful mobile version for users coming to their site using a mobile device.

Three skills to acquire (Captivate newbies)

Adobe Captivate

Seven years ago I started blogging about Captivate (with version 4 – 5). It doesn’t matter whether you are developing software simulations, soft skills training, responsive or normal projects, if you master those Captivate features you’ll feel more comfortable and save a lot of time. A theme includes all object styles, master slides, skin and defaults for software simulations. Intro.

Guides Rule! The Addition of Rulers and Guides to Adobe Captivate 9

CommLab India

Its current versions include that core plus a whole lot more. With the new version 9.0.1, Adobe Captivate is an immensely popular tool amongst the e-learning community. From providing an easy-to-use interface to creating top-notch software simulations for your e-learning, it’s safe to say Adobe Captivate ticks almost all boxes when it comes to efficient e-learning development.

10 Things I Love about Screenr.com

mLearning Revolution

One Acrobat.com service I thought about was having a light-weight version of Adobe Captivate as part of Acrobat.com that would enable customers to do simple screen recordings or even software simulations, that could be shared and posted everywhere, on YouTube for example, or even right on Acrobat.com somehow. There’s a Pro version but I haven’t investigated that yet.

9 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review

Elucidat

The variations manager makes it easy to turn a course into a master version with child courses underneath it. The parent-child relationship means all versions can be updated at once, which saves a lot of time if you’re dealing with many variations. Being desktop-based, the sharing, reviewing and updating process can be painful and time consuming, with the risk of version control issues across multiple stakeholders. Good for screen recording and simulations.

Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison of 7 Major Authoring Tools

gomo learning

It takes no time at all to learn how to use Gomo to create courses, and contributor SMEs who have a more fleeting relationship with the software find the features they need very easy to use. Cloud-based—no software download necessary. Open-source community of designers.

5 authoring tool examples to help you make the best choice

Elucidat

With so many factors playing their part, you can find yourself juggling between several different software choices. The authoring software you choose now will likely affect your learning content in the long run. To keep it simple, we’ve split these 5 authoring software examples into ‘cloud-based’ and ‘desktop-based’ tools. . Cloud-based software has grown significantly in popularity in the past few years. An active online community who share insights and tips.

Features of Adobe Captivate 9 Introduced/Enhanced in 2016

CommLab India

The e-learning authoring, tool Adobe Captivate 9, popular for its stunning software simulations, has been updated twice in 2016 and the versions are named 9.0.1 Brand New E-learning Community Portal. Healthy competition between e-learning software providers has always benefited the e-learning community. In an effort to provide better customer service experience and engage users in the long term, Captivate has added an entirely new community portal.

A guide to HTML5 elearning authoring tools

Elucidat

Do you need to consider elearning translation and localization , or managing multiple versions of courses? The desktop-based HTML5 authoring platform requires a software download initially and is available on both Windows and Mac, encompassing a classic user-friendly PowerPoint interface. Screen recording and simulations, which you can edit within the tool. Very active online community. Reasonably powerful test software simulation.

Using Text Entry Boxes: Basics

Adobe Captivate

Lot of questions appear on social media including Adobe forums and eLearning community. Posts about Text Entry Boxes in my blog and were written for older versions. Time to translate everything to the most recent version (11.0.1.266 today) and for HTML output because there are minor differences. As I mentioned before, when creating a Software Simulation in Training or Assessment mode, you will see that reporting is turned on automatically. Intro.

Quiz 40

Know All about Lectora Inspire 16

CommLab India

Responsive e-learning has made Lectora a favorite of the learning technology community. Limited Version of Camtasia – Though it’s a powerful tool for screen capturing, users may not be able to use some features, as this is the limited version. So developing software simulations takes extra efforts. Snagit 12 – Snagit has been updated in the latest version of the product. Camtasia is a screen capturing software.

PowerPoint Tips, Tricks, and Hacks from 29 Experts

eLearningArt

Of course, if you have the newest version of PowerPoint (2016/Office 365), you can insert this arrow style as an icon, but its not easily editable (other than to recolor). PowerPoint software and hardware setup tips. He is well know in the presentation community for his presentation book Better Presentations and his expertise in data visualization. Difficult software, expensive too. PowerPoint Software and Hardware Setup Tips.