article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. My tips on how to formulate a price for your workshop. A tool for creating online communities that feel more like a game. Diverse stock images.

article thumbnail

10 Effective Examples of Membership Sites

LearnDash

They can help you share your passion with a community, build passive income, and provide a hub for people with similar interests. If you’re looking for inspiration to see how that’s done, take a look at these 10 effective membership site examples: Better Sheets Komando Community Rassa Nepean Liquor Accord The Complete Boutique Brand.Me

Site 253
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Five Presentation Tips for Webinars & Tutorials

Rapid eLearning

Here are a few simple tips to highlight your mouse when presenting or recording your tutorial. Hope these tips come in handy when you do your next webinar, presentation, or screencast tutorial. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images.

Tutorial 104
article thumbnail

4 Simple E-Learning Project Management Tips

Rapid eLearning

There you go, four simple project management tips to that help establish expectations and instigate clear communication to help move your e-learning projects forward. Want to learn more, check out this list of tips, some cheat sheets, and a free e-book in the community. What other tips do you have to share?

Project 99
article thumbnail

Production Tip: Access All of the Images from Your Website in One Click

Rapid eLearning

When I create presentations for our webinars or workshops, I like to use the imagery from our e-learning community or the Articulate website. If you need to collect images from your company site to use in your training this tip should help. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Want to learn more?

Images 105
article thumbnail

Simple Tips on Creating Your Own Illustrations with AI

Rapid eLearning

Here are some tips I’ve picked up and how I make those free illustrated characters that I share on LinkedIn. I also look at what images people share in the AI community and when I find something I like, I try their prompts to see what I get. Bonus Style Tip: Getting Rid of the Background The AI image is just the starting point.

Tips 71
article thumbnail

7 Employee Retention Tips From the Experts

Edume

Tip 1: Recognize employees “Ten years ago, I decided to transform our organizational culture by focusing on our people.” EduMe top tip: Encourage cross-departmental peer-to-peer recognition by using employee recognition tools like Bonusly. EduMe top tip: proactively seek frequent feedback from employees with Pulse Surveys.

Tips 116