Over 60 Free Stock Images

Rapid eLearning

Now that Microsoft’s quit providing free clip art and free stock images many of you are scrambling to get hold of free resources to use for your elearning and training development. Download Free Stock Images. In a previous post I shared 45 free stock images via the Unsplash site. In today’s post I’m going to share how to get 68 free stock images via Creative Tail. You can download the free stock images here. Editing Free Stock Images.

Stock 86

80 Free Stock Images Perfect for E-learning

Rapid eLearning

In a previous post I shared some free stock images via Unsplash. Today, I’ve done the same thing only this time the curated images are from Startup Stock Photos. You can download entire folder of free stock images here. Take advantage of all of the other free downloads in the community: Callouts to use for scenarios. If you’re in need of free resources and stock images these should help. Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

Stock 87
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

How to Customize Free Stock Photos For Your Presentations

Rapid eLearning

The good news is that there are more than enough free stock images available, such as these three earlier posts where I shared 80 free stock photos , 45 free stock photos , and 60 more free stock photos. The challenge with all of these free stock photos is that it’s not always easy using them for your presentations or elearning courses as they are. Here are some tips to help customize free stock photos to work with your courses.

Stock 75

A Dozen Free Stock Video Sites for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Examples of Free Stock Video Courses. Great use of stock video throughout. Find Free Stock Videos. One of the first questions that comes up is where to get free stock videos. If you’re not comfortable shooting your own stock video, try out some of these free stock videos sites. And don’t forget about all of the free stock photo sites we covered earlier. Pexels : lots of good stuff and link to free stock photos, too.

Stock 63

E-Learning Tidbits: Free Stock Photos & Award Winners

Rapid eLearning

More Free Stock Photos. I just noticed that one of my favorite free stock photo sites, StartUp Stock Photos , released a bunch more photos. Download the free stock photos here. Community-based elearning workshops focused on practical tips & tricks. Community-based elearning workshops focused on practical tips & tricks. Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

Stock 81

A Complete List of Free Stock Image Sites for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

The Internet is rife with free things, especially free stock image sites. However, there are usually three main issues with the free stock image sites: The free stock images aren’t really free. The free stock image sites are only there to point to for-pay stock image sites. You are enticed with free stock images, but when you click on the ones that look good, they turn out to be connected to a for-pay service. Free Stock Images in the Community.

Stock 87

3 Production Tips for E-learning Developers

Rapid eLearning

Here are three production tips and shortcuts from previous posts to help save time (and sanity) when building e-learning courses and online training. Check out this blog post to get production tip on setting learning objectives for your e-learning courses.

A Super Simple Tip When Testing E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

Simple tip. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Articulate 360 Articulate Storyline E-learning Graphics Online Course Design Production Tips Templates Visual Design

A Quick Tip on Developing Course Content

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a quick tip for those building e-learning courses: as a course developer you serve as the intermediary between the organization and the learner. This is a simple tip but one I see neglected often. Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 11/28/2010 The most updated and informative e-Learning community on Twitter On Twitter exists a resourceful community of e-Learning professionals. During the last 2 years I was able to exchange ideas, share thoughts, and learn from this community of practice. Very informative for the e-Learning community!

The Answer to the Community’s Number 1 E-Learning Question

Rapid eLearning

In the process, I’ll offer a few bonus tips. A few tips and common issues: Trigger order matters. Be sure to watch the video tutorial to see all of the details and some bonus tips. They do answer many of the the questions I see in the community. Articulate Community Roadshow. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images.

7 Employee Retention Tips From the Experts

Edume

Tip 1: Recognize employees “Ten years ago, I decided to transform our organizational culture by focusing on our people.” EduMe top tip: Encourage cross-departmental peer-to-peer recognition by using employee recognition tools like Bonusly.

7 Employee Retention Tips From the Experts

Edume

Tip 1: Recognize employees “Ten years ago, I decided to transform our organizational culture by focusing on our people.” EduMe top tip: Encourage cross-departmental peer-to-peer recognition by using employee recognition tools like Bonusly.

Top Instructional Design Tips

Rapid eLearning

At a recent workshop I was asked to put together a post with some of my top instructional design tips. Of course, over the past 8 years most of the posts are littered with various tips related to instructional design. If there’s a single best tip it’s that the course content needs to be relevant to the learner’s needs. Instructional Design Tips. Instructional Design Tips from the Community. Instructional Design Tips That Really Pop.

Why You Need to Connect with Your Peers in the E-Learning Community

Rapid eLearning

I’m a big fan of community and how it helps us learn from each other. If you are a financial analyst, odds are that there are a number of seasoned financial analysts in your organization who could draw from their experience and offer you all sorts of tips. And that’s why community is so important for us. The Value of the E-Learning Community. Community isn’t content. Here’s one example of how this happens in the community.

Our Favorite Gifts for Event Professionals

Adobe Captivate

Need a stocking stuffer for your favorite event prof? The founder Brittany Ryan states it best “It’s high-time for event professionals in our community to take regular time out for ourselves – to better your well-being, reflect on your accomplishments, and celebrate the milestones (big and small) along the way!” Gifts for event professionals can be hard to choose. What to get the event prof in your life that has it all?

Top PowerPoint Tips

Rapid eLearning

I was asked recently about my favorite PowerPoint tips and tricks. PowerPoint Tip 1: Step Away from the PowerPoint Template. PowerPoint Tip 2: Control Layers with the Selection Pane. PowerPoint Tip 3: Combine Shapes to Create Custom Shapes. PowerPoint Tip 4: Layering Objects to Create Custom Graphics. PowerPoint Tip 5: Customizing Clip Art & Vector Graphics. PowerPoint Tip 7: Apply Custom Formatting with the Format Painter.

Essential PowerPoint Animations Tips

Rapid eLearning

And one last tip, because you can animate doesn’t mean you should. One production tip is to use the animation painter to copy animations from one object to another. Here are a Couple of Bonus Tips. Do you have any PowerPoint animation tips? Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images.

Course Design Tip: Test the Learner’s Assumptions

Rapid eLearning

Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. In a previous post, we looked at how context helps frame the learning experience.

10 Tips for Better Troubleshooting & Technical Support

Rapid eLearning

I’m really proud of the e -learning heroes community. Many e -learning developers are small teams of one or two people, so see the community as an extension of the team. Today, I’d like to offer some timesaving tips that will help you troubleshoot your projects when asking for help. In fact, many of the questions I see asked in the community are answered in the basic tutorials. Keep in mind that e -learning heroes is a community of your peers.

Instructional Design Tip: How to Simplify Instruction

Rapid eLearning

This instructional design tip focuses on how to simplify and chunk content in complex training courses. Instructional Design Tip: Break Your Content into Chunks. Instructional Design Tip: Get to Know Your Learners. Instructional Design Tip: Identify the Discomfort. Instructional Design Tip: Peer Coaches Help Train. Instructional Design Tip: Learning Journals. Instructional Design Tip: Online Training Compresses Learning Time.

Three E-Learning Tips to Help Build Better Courses

Rapid eLearning

Even before I started working at Articulate, I made it a goal to answer five questions each week in the e-learning community. Here are three recent tutorials that I created to answer some questions in the community. The tutorials offer little bonus tips and focus on some production nuances that aren’t always apparent to new users. E-Learning Tip: Simulate Right-Click Interactions on Mobile Devices. Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

Help 72

3 Tips When Converting PowerPoint to E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Those are three real quick tips when converting PowerPoint to an e-learning course. We’ll look at other things to consider when converting PowerPoint to an e-learning course with a lots of practical tips and tricks. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Technically converting a PowerPoint file to an “e-learning course” is fairly easy.

5 Tips To Build In Storyline Like A Pro

Roundtable Learning

In this article, we will discuss what Storyline is, Storyline tips and tricks, and the ways a learning partner can help. . 5 Tips To Be More Proficient In Storyline. Within the eLearning Heroes community, there are weekly challenges to help Storyline users flex their design muscles.

A Simple Course Production Tip to Use Every Day

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a simple tip that I use all the time. Here are three reasons why this is a good tip. Often it’s a PDF, where this tip really make a lot of sense. This is a simple tip, but it is one that I use all the time when building e-learning courses. What simple tips do you have that help in your day-to-day production? Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images.

eLearning Tip: The Difference Between Copyright Free and Royalty Free

eLearning Brothers

There are several websites that offer stock assets in this manner. There are many different websites that offer copyrighted stock assets, such as Thinkstock , iStock , Shutterstock , and even our very own eLearning Brothers Library. However, some of these stock asset sites offer “Royalty Free” assets. The post eLearning Tip: The Difference Between Copyright Free and Royalty Free appeared first on eLearning Brothers.

Free 134

Sahana Chattopadhyay – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

Her work with various companies like Tata Interactive Systems, Zensar Technologies, ThoughtWorks and Future Group has given her a width of experience that spans instructional design, workplace learning strategy, knowledge management, social learning and community management, and people development. This includes areas of her expertise from the effectiveness of MOOCs in corporate learning to informal learning, collaboration, community management and organizational culture.

PKM 158

Two Quick Time-Saving Tips

Rapid eLearning

Here are two simple tips to help save time and frustration as you work through the day. What simple tips or hacks like this do you use to save time? Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. One shows how to autosave files so you don’t need to worry about losing your work.

Stock 48

PowerPoint Tip: Here’s a Simple Way to Build E-Learning Graphics

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a PowerPoint tip: build your e-learning course graphics in PowerPoint. In a previous post, I shared visual design tips for graphics I built in Rise 360 for an e-learning scenario. I cover a lot of little PowerPoint tips. PowerPoint Tip: Step Away from PowerPoint as a Presentation Tool. PowerPoint Tip: Save Slides as Images. PowerPoint Tip: Create Custom Slide Sizes. PowerPoint Tips: Install Studio 360.

Simple Screencast Production Tips for Better E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

So today, we’ll look at a few simple production tips to help you get started. Screencast Tip: Establish Context Quickly. Screencast Tip: Get to the Point Quickly. ” Screencast Tip: Don’t Focus on Features. Screencast Tip: Focus on Action. Screencast Tip: Don’t Stop at One. Screencast Tip: Keep it Short. Screencast Tip: Provide Post-Screencast Resources. Screencast Tip: Don’t Make a Screencast.

8 E-Learning Production Tips for Your Next Gamified Course

Rapid eLearning

I reviewed their modules and want to highlight a few production tips that not only work for gamified e-learning courses, but are just as useful in other contexts. I isolated a few things that they did so that I can show some production tips and nuances of the software. E-Learning Tip #1: Gate Screens. E-Learning Tip #2: Custom Markers with Animated Content Boxes. E-Learning Tip #3: Turn Audio On/Off. E-Learning Tip #4: Simulated Posting of Chat Response.

Here’s a Quick Way to Instantly Have Closed Captions

Rapid eLearning

This tip requires Google Chrome 89 or above. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. A guest post by Elizabeth Pawlicki, Training Program Manager, Articulate.

3 E-learning Tips Before You Start Your E-Learning Project?

Rapid eLearning

One of the e-learning tips I give at workshops is to be intentional about your e-learning course design and production. E-Learning Tip: Determine Your Course Size. E-Learning Tip: Determine the Color Scheme & Create Theme Colors. E-Learning Tip: Determine the Font Pairs & Create Theme Fonts. So there you go, three e-learning tips before you start building your e-learning courses: determine the size of the course. Articulate Community Roadshow.

5 Tips for Resilience in the Time of Coronavirus – a Focus on Compliance and Ethical Leadership

Interactive Services

Resiliti helps clients develop and sustain personal, team, organizational, brand, community and environmental Resilience. 5 Tips for Organizational Resilience. All of your “stakeholders” — employees, clients, customers, suppliers, shareholders, local community, regulators, etc.

eLearning On a Budget – A Guide to Cost-Efficient Corporate eLearning

Adobe Captivate

Keeping in mind the grievances of such organizations against eLearning, this article will discuss certain tips on how they can switch to eLearning to train their employees, while cutting down on the big one-time investment they so dread. If you wish to save money on buying any external media such as stock photos, audio, video or eLearning templates, buy an eLearning authoring tool with a built-in library with lots of high-quality resources.

Here Are Two Cool PowerPoint Tips When Building Templates

Rapid eLearning

I created a PowerPoint tutorial that goes through both tips in more detail. PowerPoint Tip: Use Pattern Fills for Image Placeholders. PowerPoint Tip: Use Merge Shapes Feature to Create Custom Image Fills. This is the tip that really caught my eye. There you have it, two cool PowerPoint tips to help you the next time you build an elearning template in PowerPoint. Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

New Crystal Reports Tips | MicroAssist

The Learning Dispatch

E-Learning Stock Photography. Tips & Traps. Crystal Reports Tips. Community Involvement. Home » News » Classroom Training » New Crystal Reports Tips. New Crystal Reports Tips. Our instructors have sent over some new Crystal Reports tips. Contact us: (512) 794-8440 | info@microassist.com. Search: Home. Custom E-Learning E-Learning Overview. Courseware Development. Learning Management Systems.