article thumbnail

Vegas and The Learning Conference Scene

eLearning 24-7

A surreal experience awaits anyone who comes to Vegas for a convention, especially those in the learning and training communities. The tags of traditional and legacy are nothing more than marketing spin by competitors who believe an LMS is an outdated solution best left behind. I have always disagreed with that premise. Content Studio.

article thumbnail

Leaders, Failure Is Upon You

CLO Magazine

Today’s social communities and continuous feedback mechanisms make this easier and more visible than ever before. John Ambrose is a general manager at SumTotal. Tags: effectiveness , leadership development The post Leaders, Failure Is Upon You appeared first on Chief Learning Officer - CLO Media.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LMSs, TMs and HCMs

eLearning 24-7

SumTotal is calling their product a Human Capital Management system. Sure, they offer a separate LMS called SumTotal Maestro, but their TM has surprisingly (not really) been morphed into a HCM, will others follow? And even better (now remember, the above tag line). And now a brief announcement: Shocking news! The Taleo Spin.

LMS 73
article thumbnail

Going to LTUK2022? My Guide on Which vendors to check out

eLearning 24-7

It’s May 2022, which means the kickoff for the L&D and Training community to attend the biggest trade shows/expos in the industry. Under Tags. My gut says they received the tags from the vendors themselves, which if so, tells me that whomever oversees marketing, needs a crash course in marketing their system.

vendor 102
article thumbnail

Upcoming events

Janet Clarey

I’ll be presenting a Free Webinar, Powered by SumTotal, on the topic of: How Small and Medium Business Can Leverage Social Media Tools to Improve Workplace Learning. Tags: Brandon Hall webinars. Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:00 PM (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Registration. Registration.

article thumbnail

eLearning User Groups

eLearning Weekly

Adobe has an active user group community, with over 700 groups that meet regularly to discuss products such as Captivate, Dreamweaver, Flash, and much more. Separate from the Adobe Groups is a user community for Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro. have user groups or strong online development communities. Cornerstone. GeoLearning.

Metrics 34
article thumbnail

LMS Decision Making Criteria B4 U Buy

eLearning 24-7

Enable our learners to take courses, content and share that content with others in our company – i.e. we want a learning community. Ask someone to name a few LMSs or at least one, and I suspect it will be Cornerstone OnDemand or SumTotal. People either love or hate Cornerstone OnDemand, SumTotal Learn, Saba, SuccessFactors.