article thumbnail

Welcome TechSmith's New Education Community Site

TechSmith Camtasia

My partner in crime, Dave McCollom , our Education Evangelist at TechSmith has just launched a brand new blog. Plus, he's added a new page chock full of great resources for educators that are using all TechSmith products. Education Community Site. Tags: EDU News TechSmith 44 157 38. Education Blog.

TechSmith 104
article thumbnail

TechSmith Around the Web - Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and More.

TechSmith Camtasia

If you're reading this blog, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that at some point you have visited TechSmith's website. :-) That's great, but did you know that we're also active on a lot of other communities beyond TechSmith's own website? They're another place you can connect with us and get an inside view of TechSmith.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Welcome to the new TechSmith blog!

TechSmith Camtasia

We merged four different TechSmith blogs, and brought over their existing content: Visual Lounge, TechSmith education community, Jing, and Screencast.com. If you are looking for specific posts or content, then you can search by tags or use the search box (located in the upper right hand corner, under the navigation bar).

article thumbnail

Come Visit TechSmith! May 28 is 'Take Your Customers To Work Day'

TechSmith Camtasia

We like to think that every day is ' Take Your Customer To Work Day ' at TechSmith and our doors are always open to visitors. So, on May 28th, I'd like to invite you in to visit TechSmith in Okemos, Michigan. Ben - From your friends at TechSmith (and me!) - we're wishing you a speedy recovery! You're in our thoughts.

TechSmith 101
article thumbnail

Take a Peek Inside TechSmith - Interview with Bill Hamilton

TechSmith Camtasia

37signals recently interviewed Bill Hamilton , the President of TechSmith, for a series on their blog called, " Bootstrapped, Profitable, & Proud: TechSmith, Litmus, iData, and A Small Orange ". I thought I'd share all of 37signal's questions with Bill's answers so you could have a more in-depth look inside TechSmith.

TechSmith 106
article thumbnail

5 Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Adding Video To Online Learning

TechSmith Camtasia

Automatically caption your videos (with 90% accuracy or more) with TechSmith Knowmia. Read more: Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Communication. Integrate Zoom with TechSmith Knowmia. Learn more about how TechSmith supports education. Learn more about TechSmith’s support and user community. Request a demo today!

article thumbnail

A report from ScreencastCamp Germany

TechSmith Camtasia

Inspired by the ScreencastCamp held at TechSmith’s headquarters in Michigan each summer, Anton Bollen , TechSmith’s European Evangelist and author of the German TechSmith Blog , and Andreas Pilz , a Camtasia trainer and professional screencaster, organized TechSmith’s first international ScreencastCamp in Nürnberg, Germany.

Report 69