article thumbnail

Best Membership Plugins for WordPress for 2021

LearnDash

However, these are plugins that have been used by our community for years, and have a proven record for success. You can create unlimited membership levels, pro-rate upgrades and downgrades, and keep track of all your subscriptions from your customer dashboard. Remember: you CAN use LearnDash as a membership plugin. Wishlist Member.

Website 257
article thumbnail

10 eLearning Trends That Will Go Big in 2023

learnWorlds

Learners enjoy personalized attention and a more profound sense of community. It recreates the environment of a social media platform, minus the distractions, and reinforces the sense of community among members and between the creator and their followers. Micro-credentials. Think of them as mini degrees or specializations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

100 free eLearning templates and images + 2015 updates

eLearningArt

I’m happy to announce that we upgraded our image and template giveaway. More importantly, we completed phase 1 of the redesign, which was an upgrade to a new platform that gives us total control of the design and functionality. Massive upgrade to customer support. There are 3 main upgrades. Because who doesn’t love free?

Images 40
article thumbnail

The Future of AEM Mobile Apps: Current Trends and Future Predictions of 2024!

Hurix Digital

It will also tag assets automatically. AEM is ready to undergo a revolutionary upgrade. They must stay relevant with ongoing training and certifications in the evolving digital sphere, join AEM communities, attend conferences, and actively engage with peers to stay on top of trends and best practices.

article thumbnail

My first stab at a custom Articulate Community Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Please upgrade your browser At first glance, this can easily be done in Flash with simple buttons, but it’s a real-live-honest-to-goodness Articulate player published right from PowerPoint! I’m not new to Flash or HTML, but Dave’s article along with supporting Screenr screencasts inspired me to give it a try. My first custom skin!

Player 49
article thumbnail

Vegas and The Learning Conference Scene

eLearning 24-7

A surreal experience awaits anyone who comes to Vegas for a convention, especially those in the learning and training communities. The tags of traditional and legacy are nothing more than marketing spin by competitors who believe an LMS is an outdated solution best left behind. Not an upgrade, included it. Content Studio.

article thumbnail

Going to LTUK2022? My Guide on Which vendors to check out

eLearning 24-7

It’s May 2022, which means the kickoff for the L&D and Training community to attend the biggest trade shows/expos in the industry. Under Tags. My gut says they received the tags from the vendors themselves, which if so, tells me that whomever oversees marketing, needs a crash course in marketing their system.

vendor 102