As an eLearning professional, you're always working to improve your courses; and part of that process involves a deluge of questions. Does digital media work differently in the brain than information coming in from "the real world?" How can you capture and keep learner attention in a world of alerts, pop-ups, and "clickbait?" What does neuroscience tell us about digital learning - and what does that mean for the way you design and deliver learning experiences?
If you've been asking yourself any of these questions, you're not alone. Join "Brain Lady" Margie Meacham for a quick-paced review of the latest tips and tricks as revealed by neuroscience. When you understand how the brain works, you'll find that your work is easier, and your results are better.
Tune in to learn:
- How the brain responds to digital media (and how you can use this response to increase learner attention)
- How the regular use of social media as an information source impacts the brain
- How to make your training stand out amidst the daily clutter of the online experience
- Things you can stop doing today to create a better, more brain-aware learning experience
- Things you can start doing today to increase retention and transfer of new skills
- And more!
January 28, 2020 11:00 AM PST, 2:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM GMT