Compliance is on everyone’s mind, especially as much of the workforce goes remote and many new laws are emerging at the state and local levels.
These are the top seven compliance risks of 2021 (so far):
- Risk #1: Underpreparing for Remote Work
- Risk #2: Ignoring “Fair Workweek” Laws
- Risk #3: Pushing Pause on Pay Equity
- Risk #4: Assuming the Way You Recruit is Legal
- Risk #5: Assuming the Way You Promote Employees is Fair
- Risk #6: Misclassifying Workers
- Risk #7: Not Accurately Verifying Employment Eligibility
Paycor’s new whitepaper gives HR leaders background on each risk and best practices on how to navigate compliance risk in 2022.
Download our guide to learn more.
Let's personalize your content