Microlearning has been a buzzword for L&D teams by featuring on the top of the trend charts for a while now. It has its rightful place in the arsenal the learning leaders have at their disposal, but it is hardly the panacea it is often made out to be.
In this interactive webinar Amit Garg, Founder & CEO of Upside Learning, and Margie Meacham, Author of the book ‘AI in Talent Development’, discuss the "What? Why? & How?" of microlearning, minus the hype. Amit & Margie will chat about their views and experiences with microlearning and workplace learning in general with lots of opportunities for interaction with the audience.
You will come away from this webinar with:
- An understanding of what microlearning really means (and what it isn't)
- When it makes sense for you to consider microlearning as part of your learning strategy
- How to create and deliver microlearning effectively
- How to leverage AI to make microlearning that is personalized to each learner
- Go Beyond the hype of microlearning to produce measurable results
January 14, 2021 at 9:30 am PST, 12:30 pm EST, 5:30 pm GMT