While facing one of the greatest workforce challenges in our generation due to the recent COVID-19 crisis, the hero of the hour has been our learning and communication platforms. As we look to tomorrow, it is time to ask ourselves what lessons have we learned and how do we create flexible organizations that can survive what the future holds.
In this webinar, Stacey Harris, Chief Research Officer for Sapient Insights Group, will share insights, data, and tools that are helping organizations adapt and even thrive in this difficult environment. She’ll discuss the emerging trends in the Learning technology market, and how these exciting new approaches to creating micro, adaptive, and personalized content is changing the face of workforce development while creating strong connections to business outcomes.
After this session, you will come away with:
- An understanding of the key elements of an adaptable organization
- The organizational needs, gaps, and resolutions in the first few months of the COVID-19 crisis
- The 5 most important intersections between HR, Talent, Communications, and Learning technology
- Emerging learning technology trends that are changing the world of workforce development & are being adopted by organizations
- The top factors in achieving real business outcomes and ultimately digital transformation
October 6, 2020 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST
This program has been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute for a maximum of 1 continuing education point eligible for recertification by Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credential holders.