Expectations For Year 1 with eLearning Tech
There’s something exciting about using new technology. Whether that means solving problems, creating efficiencies, better management, (or all of the above), it’s an exciting and hopeful process. The experience is the same for learning technology.
People often overestimate what they can accomplish in a year but underestimate the progress they can make in 2 to 3 years’ time. This eBook examines what that first year with a learning management system often looks like and ways to measure the success of learning programs right away.
In this eBook, we focus on things that learning leaders should keep in mind when planning, executing and measuring data from that all-important first year of using an LMS. Topics include:
- Identifying and prioritizing L&D goals
- Looking at causes for change
- Crafting a plan for a successful implementation
- Collecting meaningful data to measure success
- Strategy suggestions to avoid common mistakes
- How to share progress and victories with key people in the organization
Let's personalize your content