Learner engagement has become the center of countless discussions within the eLearning community. However, many of these discussions have lacked a truly crucial element: context.
Why does learner engagement matter? Why is the industry so focused on creating engaging eLearning? When you boil it down, the answer is very simple. When learners are disengaged, learning programs do not achieve desired results.
So what can you do? For starters, you can join us and Deadra Welcome on March 5th for a webinar walking through her practical, four-step blended learning approach, and the benefits of implementing it.
During this webinar, you will:
- Discover the recipe to build engagement before, during, and after learning programs
- Learn the benefits of using the Concerning Learning blended learning strategy
- Discuss five flavor enhancements to amplify learner engagement
- Explore real-world engagement challenges
- Come away with three actions that you can implement today
March 5th, 2019 11 AM PST, 2:00 PM EST, 7:00 PM GMT