Remove ActionScript Remove Community Remove Create Remove Rapid eLearning
article thumbnail

Rapid Authoring – Freeform Vs Template Based

Upside Learning

A set of elements are provided which can be inserted and laid out on the blank canvas to create content for the course. However using these tools involves not only a learning curve for the tool itself but certain designing and programming skills as well. Related posts: Top 25 Rapid eLearning Blog Posts Why Use ActionScript 3.0

article thumbnail

The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning. They’re not really designed for elearning courses. This means that you’ll have to create your own templates that work better with the rapid elearning software. December 17th, 2007.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Mobile Learning Moves the Evolution of Authoring Tools

Association eLearning

It’s nothing new —just another step in the continual evolution we’ve seen since the early 1990s, when authoring tools were first introduced to help eLearning professionals create and deliver learning. Over the years, these tools have had to balance ease-of-use with the ability to create a robust learning experience.

article thumbnail

Enhance Lectora e-Learning Courses with Embedded Objects

Trivantis

Community Forum. e-Learning Authoring Software Made Easy. Web-based Collaborative e-Learning Authoring. Affordable Rapid e-Learning. Affordable Rapid e-Learning. -->. Free resources to help you with all learning topics. Community Forum. e-Learning Webinars.

Lectora 70
article thumbnail

Here Are Your E-learning Tips for 2017

Rapid eLearning

In 2007, when Flash was king, I stated that the e-learning tools would evolve and become easier to use. You’d no longer need to learn specialized skills like Flash and ActionScript. Catching the Rapid E-Learning Bug. From that point on, anywhere I went I was touting this rapid e-learning stuff.

article thumbnail

Top 68 eLearning Posts from April - Hot Topics iPad Google Buzz

eLearning Learning Posts

Key Social Learning Roles - Daretoshare , April 4, 2010 Premise : Learning communities or networks thrive because its members possess certain skills and capabilities. Community members should be able to perform one or more of the five roles described in the table that follows. Find out how.

article thumbnail

How to Select the Right E-Learning Software

Rapid eLearning

I get a lot of questions about buying elearning software. And with that I get to see some of the ridiculous checklists that some IT groups create to compare software. Usually they place more value on number of features (regardless of their real value) than on how those features are used to create the online courses.