Remove ActionScript Remove Community Remove Custom Remove Rapid eLearning
article thumbnail

Rapid Authoring – Freeform Vs Template Based

Upside Learning

While considering rapid authored eLearning, one should consider the balance between freeform and template-driven tools. Many template-driven tools provide facility to include custom developed content in the course mix. Related posts: Top 25 Rapid eLearning Blog Posts Why Use ActionScript 3.0

article thumbnail

Enhance Lectora e-Learning Courses with Embedded Objects

Trivantis

Community Forum. e-Learning Authoring Software Made Easy. Web-based Collaborative e-Learning Authoring. Affordable Rapid e-Learning. Mobile Learning. Mobile eLearning Platform for All mLearning. -->. Custom Development Services. Custom Content Creation. ReviewLink.

Lectora 70
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Here Are Your E-learning Tips for 2017

Rapid eLearning

In 2007, when Flash was king, I stated that the e-learning tools would evolve and become easier to use. You’d no longer need to learn specialized skills like Flash and ActionScript. Catching the Rapid E-Learning Bug. From that point on, anywhere I went I was touting this rapid e-learning stuff.

article thumbnail

The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning. They’re not really designed for elearning courses. This means that you’ll have to create your own templates that work better with the rapid elearning software. December 17th, 2007. 30 comments.

article thumbnail

How to Select the Right E-Learning Software

Rapid eLearning

The downside is that the form is a form and works as designed with limited customization. Some authoring tools require additional programming skills like ActionScript, JavaScript, or HTML. Community: many online communities provide customer support and technical assistance. Upcoming E-Learning Events.

article thumbnail

Top 68 eLearning Posts from April - Hot Topics iPad Google Buzz

eLearning Learning Posts

Key Social Learning Roles - Daretoshare , April 4, 2010 Premise : Learning communities or networks thrive because its members possess certain skills and capabilities. Community members should be able to perform one or more of the five roles described in the table that follows. This research was summarised in a webinar.

article thumbnail

Free e-Learning books

eFront

> If you have read any of the following books I will highly appreciate if you share your opinion with the e-Learning community. => These tips were different from past surveys in one significant way: Many of them contain detailed ActionScript code that will help you solve common problems.