Remove ADL Remove Community Remove Internet Remove Learning Space
article thumbnail

Mike Rustici – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

Rustici Software wrote the first draft of the Tin Can API before handing it off to the community for industry-wide collaboration. I think we mostly know how to track informal learning with Tin Can now, but there is still a long way to go in making useful information out of all that data. version of the Tin Can API. Mike: Absolutely.

ADL 100
article thumbnail

MIKE RUSTICI – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

Rustici Software wrote the first draft of the Tin Can API before handing it off to the community for industry-wide collaboration. I think we mostly know how to track informal learning with Tin Can now, but there is still a long way to go in making useful information out of all that data. version of the Tin Can API. Mike: Absolutely.

ADL 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 11 Disruptive E-Learning Technologies For 2013

Learnnovators

Today, when we are half way through the year, we have many exciting things on our list of disruptive e-learning technologies. Each of the market research reports that we analyzed highlights the impact that these key trends are going to create in the e-learning space. THE TOP 11 LIST. TIN CAN API.

article thumbnail

TOP 11 DISRUPTIVE E-LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES FOR 2013

Learnnovators

Today, when we are half way through the year, we have many exciting things on our list of disruptive e-learning technologies. Each of the market research reports that we analyzed highlights the impact that these key trends are going to create in the e-learning space. It requires a constant Internet connection. •

article thumbnail

Top 70 eLearning Posts for June and Hot Topics including iPad and Mobile Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

MinuteBio , June 12, 2010 Yesterday I attended a SCORM webinar provided by Advance Distributed Learning (ADL). If you do not know the ADL, they are a part of the U.S. 10 Free Audio Programs to Use for E-Learning - Rapid eLearning Blog , June 1, 2010 I’m no audio engineer. Creating the right 3D learning space environment.

iPad 99