Remove ADL Remove Community Remove Internet Remove Track
article thumbnail

Mike Rustici – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

Rustici Software wrote the first draft of the Tin Can API before handing it off to the community for industry-wide collaboration. Traditional vendors are largely adopting at the SCORM parity level and using Tin Can as a better way to track formal training programs. Tracking should be opt-in when possible.

ADL 100
article thumbnail

MIKE RUSTICI – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

Rustici Software wrote the first draft of the Tin Can API before handing it off to the community for industry-wide collaboration. Traditional vendors are largely adopting at the SCORM parity level and using Tin Can as a better way to track formal training programs. Tracking should be opt-in when possible.

ADL 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Think xAPI is Next-Generation SCORM? Think Again

Talented Learning

EDITOR’S NOTE: Occasionally, we invite learning community experts to share their advice with our readers. Anthony is an independent xAPI evangelist and Instructional Developer for the Internet of Things. Fortunately, the ADL effort wasn’t a total loss. Today we feature a post by Anthony Altieri Founder of Omnes Solutions.

xapi 104
article thumbnail

Tin Can API & the Future of E-Learning

Learnnovators

This standard is being developed by Rustici Software (with a world-wide active community participating and contributing) for Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) – the keepers of SCORM. Tin Can API’ was the code name for the API project, which got widely adopted by the community. SCORM VS EXPERIENCE API.

article thumbnail

Building the Next Generation of SCORM

Integrated Learnings

There have been a lot of changes in internet technology over those years, as well as, many changes in how professional learning is administered and tracked. Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) is leading the effort for the next generation of SCORM. Project Tin Can is a response to these changes.

SCORM 167
article thumbnail

TIN CAN API & THE FUTURE OF E-LEARNING

Learnnovators

This standard is being developed by Rustici Software (with a world-wide active community participating and contributing) for Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) – the keepers of SCORM. Tin Can API’ was the code name for the API project, which got widely adopted by the community. SCORM VS EXPERIENCE API.

article thumbnail

xAPI, LRS – The Interview

eLearning 24-7

Aaron, can you tell me a little bit about your background and how you became involved with ADL? Two months after my layoff, a company called CTC recruited me to work for ADL. I worked with ADL from 2003-2006 and participated in the Technical Working Group afterwards. Last heard ADL calls this new standard the Experience API? (on

xapi 40