Remove Articulate Presenter Remove Community Remove Effectiveness Remove PPT
article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

For example, I get a lot of questions about the best way to get started with Articulate Presenter. One of the most popular threads in the Articulate Community Forum is one where people share their projects. Become part of the user community. As I mentioned earlier, the Articulate Community Forums are very valuable.

article thumbnail

The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

Ryan, as far as the question about software training, go to community forums , they have a lot of good resources in there and you can get more specific help and answers about Articulate. I consider myself a Articulate Guru, a really high-user. Since I have a tablet with the tablet OS, I can write in PPT. GIMP is one.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Walt Disney Would Use PowerPoint to Create E-Learning Courses - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

Your courses will look nothing like ordinary PowerPoint slides and they’ll be more effective and engaging. As you cycle through the slides you’ll see the animation effect. Go to Custom Animation> Add effect. Apply the motion path to the object and modify the timing and effect settings. Motion Path.

article thumbnail

What Steve Jobs Can Teach You About Designing E-Learning - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

Reynolds argues that the Jobs presentation is more effective.  Considering what we discussed earlier about cognitive loads , you can already see how this approach is effective for elearning.    With that said, the Gates slides can also be effective.  I really liked your presentation.

article thumbnail

Little Known Ways to Create Your Own Graphics Using PowerPoint - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

If you follow Sweller’s cognitive load theory , then you understand that the graphics in your elearning course are very important and play a large role in its effectiveness. I build a lot of my elearning courses in PowerPoint and publish with Articulate Presenter. September 3rd, 2007. 74 comments. Create a work slide.

article thumbnail

eLearning tips from Tom Kuhlmann

eLearningArt

I had the pleasure of interviewing eLearning guru Tom Kuhlmann, VP of Community at Articulate and the author of the Rapid eLearning Blog , the most popular blog in the eLearning industry with over 100k subscribers. That’s what I like about the weekly challenges that we do in the elearning community. Good is all relative.