Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Open Source Remove Technorati
article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: Learning About eLearning: Browse My Stuff

Learning Visions

Its kind of like Technorati, but community focused around the singular topic of eLearning. eLearning Guild’s 2010 Salary Report ID Live with John Graves ► April (5) Audio Interview with Tom Kuhlmann of Articulate Book Review: Love is the Killer App Kineo Insights Webinar: Aligning eLearning with B.

article thumbnail

Social Media Offerings which can b used in Social Learning

eLearning 24-7

Media Sharing (Video, Audio, Application) - ( Video – YouTube, Audio- Last.fm , Application – P2P). Product & Blogging & Niche Communities (Amazon.com – Product; LiveJournal - Blogging, Nibbledish - Niche). Social Measuring - Technorati. Events – Meetup. Wikis - Wikipedia.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LMS/LCMS Social Media & Side Notes

eLearning 24-7

Media Sharing (Video, Audio, Application) - (Video – YouTube, Audio- Last.fm, Application – any P2P site or open storage site if you give access to other end users – examples Livedrive, Idrive, Box.net. Social Measuring - Technorati. Events – Meetup. Wikis – Wikipedia.

article thumbnail

Reflecting on Xyleme Voices: The Industry Luminaries We've Talked To

Xyleme

This year, our educational podcast library Xyleme Voices was nominated and shortlisted in the category of Best Educational Use of Audio. Micheal Hanley: Wonderful advocate for open source technologies. I think you do a great service to the elearning community with this series. A great contact that I am grateful to have.

Xyleme 40