Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Cornerstone OnDemand Remove Market
article thumbnail

Learning Management Systems that kick ass: Cornerstone OnDemand

Janet Clarey

First up is Cornerstone OnDemand. I met Charles Coy, Director, Product Marketing, at our 2008 Innovations in Learning Conference (Cornerstone OnDemand was a sponsor). Clearly, Cornerstone OnDemand ‘gets it.’ Q: What social media tools is Cornerstone OnDemand incorporating into their LMS?

article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ

Tony Karrer

Situated learning (learning within context in a community of practice) grows thanks to augmented mobile reality. To achieve lower cost, faster time-to-market and to be able to support growing mobile access and specialized kinds of information access, I think we are going to see growth in the use of text-to-speech.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: GeoLearning

Janet Clarey

I’ve been to their beautiful home office in West Des Moines, Iowa but didn’t get a chance to meet Will Hipwell who is GeoLearning’s Senior Vice President, Marketing & Product Management at that time although I’ve communicated with him by email many, many times. (I Prior LMSs in series: Cornerstone OnDemand.

article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: Saba

Janet Clarey

Saba’s primary market is corporate learning with just more than half of all implementations installed behind-the-firewall (largest implementation 2,000,000 learners). Saba Social is a productivity tool designed to engage employees & customers, build connected corporate communities and accelerate high-quality knowledge exchange.

Saba 36
article thumbnail

E-Learning Q&A November Issue

eLearning 24-7

The second driver is the education market. On the other hand, while Corporate is solid, it is not as high as it should be and for the life of me, I can’t understand why COPs (Communities of Practice) are still popular. A couple of other markets I like are Germany, the Netherlands region and Russia. ShareKnowledge.

Issue 69