article thumbnail

7 reasons why the new Articulate Storyline is a Game-Changer for eLearning

mLearning Revolution

No wonder they have thousands of superfans, who rave about their products and who recommend them to their peers via Social Media Networks. The Articulate Community. I don’t really know if Articulate will put this as a feature on the box, but they probably should. But of course, there’s a lot more.

article thumbnail

Role Models in Educational Technology on Ada Lovelace Day

Janet Clarey

Ellen Wagner , Director at Macromedia and Owner, Learnativity Alliance. Beth Kanter , trainer, blogger, and consultant to nonprofits and individuals in effective use of social media. Joan Vinall-Cox , Teacher, Social Media consultant, and trainer, academic. Rupa Rajagopalan. Patti Shank , President, Learning Peaks.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Some refer to it as the Articulate Presenter Community Player while others refer to it as a Skin. Hence, the main tool for building a Custom Community Player is Flash. Adobe CS and CS2 was about the time Adobe acquired Macromedia and Flash didn’t get its next version upgrade until CS3. In my view, it really is both!

Player 49
article thumbnail

The End of the Road for me at Adobe. 2012 and Beyond.

mLearning Revolution

In my mind, I had always hoped that one day Adobe would take notice and say, hey that RJ guy is doing some nice things with Social Media and would do great Evangelizing our more important flagship products. Today Social Media makes all the difference. But it never happened. 4) I’m also building two mobile Apps.

Adobe 183
article thumbnail

The Year in Learning: 2019 Edition

The Learning Dispatch

Kerry McLaughlin , in the Cutaway , explores what ignoring the disability community has cost Hollywood. At Fast Company , Alex Pastenack explores the insight that training delivered through virtual reality might give to both police officers and the community. that is, Macromedia Flash.). Does elearning have similar issues?