Compliance Training in Retail
OCTOBER 3, 2019
In 2016, the British sandwich retailer Pret a Manger suffered huge damage to its reputation, as well as compensation claims, when a teenager died after eating a baguette containing sesame, to which she was allergic. The coroner said. “I I was left with the impression that Pret had not addressed the fact that monitoring food allergy in a business selling more than 200 million items a year was something to be taken very seriously indeed”. . HIPAA. SECURING DATA.