Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove RFP Remove vendor
article thumbnail

Best LMS? 2016 Talented Learning LMS Vendor Awards

Talented Learning

It is not easy choosing the best LMS for 2016. In years past, the same dozen or so vendors competed for all the LMS market share. Nearly every vendor earned its bread and butter by selling to employee-minded buyers in HR. Every day, we see LMS vendors in action, selling their products. Congratulations to all!

article thumbnail

Latest E-Learning News and Notes

eLearning 24-7

Ecosystems for authoring tools – I’m not talking about it in the same scope of the LMS space (which I foresaw and which is occurring), rather think of it as a one stop shop for all your needs – I see this coming more by 2016, but there are already vendors doing it. Truth of it though is that is rarely the case.

News 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

New Year Resolution: Invest in Association Learning Technology

WBT Systems

Now you might think, of course a learning management system vendor is going to recommend investing in learning technology, but we are not talking about sales! Certification and Accreditation Management – simplify the process for administrators and members. Association Learning Technology: Resources for Planning.

article thumbnail

The Customer Education Experts Directory

learnWorlds

Here, you will also find relevant communities and events that you can join or add to your calendar. CE/CS-related communities to join. CE Communities. Online community. Summary: Reach out to Adam and/or join his Meetup community to learn from other customer educators and enablement professionals. LinkedIn Groups.

Expert 52