Remove Budget Remove Community Remove Internationalization Remove ISPI
article thumbnail

Bob Mosher Workshop on Informal Learning

Learning Visions

To all of my local Massachusetts colleagues and readers, be sure to put this event on your calendar and then get yourself there! Hope to see you there! ** Mass ISPI Fall 2010 Workshop, O ctober 21 Informal Learning: Are We Missing a HUGE Opportunity? Tags: bob mosher ispi informal learning.

article thumbnail

7 Free Handwritten Fonts for Your E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

Buying fonts can be pricey if you don’t have a budget but want a lot of choices. Permanent Marker This works great with the display templates that you can download in the elearning community. Bonus: free fonts in the community. If you’re interested in a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me.

Free 92
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Over 40 Rapid E-Learning Posts with Free PowerPoint Templates & E-Learning Assets

Rapid eLearning

Be sure to take advantage of the free templates & assets in the elearning community , too. How to Design An Elearning Course on a Budget. 5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community. If you’re interested in a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me. 2013 Calendar.

article thumbnail

More Answers to Your E-Learning Questions

Rapid eLearning

I don’t have a large budget or a lot of time, but I’d like to use more video in my courses. Usually the local ASTD, ISPI, or STC chapters contact me about doing workshops. You can connect with your local chapter and have them contact me. Community E-Learning Challenge #59: E-Learning Games for Kids. Weekly Updates.

article thumbnail

More Answers to Your Rapid E-Learning Questions

Rapid eLearning

So now’s a good time to offer some quick answers and links to additional resources for those just getting started, I have no budget. The first thing I recommend is to ask for a budget. If you do get a budget then you can stretch your money by purchasing the lower resolution images. Where can I get free elearning assets?

article thumbnail

Celebrate the End of Summer with This Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template

Rapid eLearning

If you’re interested in having a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me. Get practical tips for building engaging, interactive e-learning courses on a budget. Two sessions: PowerPoint’s No Longer a Slide Show Freak and Practical Approaches to Building Successful Communities. Sign up now.

article thumbnail

Here’s an Easy Way to Back Up Your E-Learning Project Files

Rapid eLearning

Get practical tips for building engaging, interactive e-learning courses on a budget. Two sessions: PowerPoint’s No Longer a Slide Show Freak and Practical Approaches to Building Successful Communities. If you’re interested in a workshop in your area, have your local ISPI or ASTD chapter contact me. Sign up here.

Project 81