article thumbnail

DevLearn ‘09 Keynote: Andrew McAfee #dl09

Learning Visions

Brent in his usual enthusiastic tone welcomes us and runs through the business… Andrew McAfee New book out: Enterprise 2.0: Where we are with enterprise 2.0? Definition: “Enterprise 2.0 This is common in open source community. Build communities that people want to join – that are interesting.

DevLearn 100
article thumbnail

Andy McAfee

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

Andy’s Enterprise 2.0 It could be titled Learning 2.0. Andy and me at DevLearn this year. intelligence community. Also, how to fail: impatience, paranoia, overly conservative CIOs, poor planning. is a great book, but at least half its message is carried in the video. Pay attention. It worked for the U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Media vs. Knowledge Management - I totally missed this

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

The KM community has seen themselves as uniquely different from the eLearning community as well. But taking the best of Social Media, Knowledge Management, eLearning, User Assistance (and others) and combining them together gives us Enterprise 2.0 The leader in the area of Enterprise 2.0 solutions.

article thumbnail

Learning and KM: Separated at birth?

Jay Cross

T wo years ago, DevLearn and KM World took place simultaneously in downtown San Jose. Looking through the program, I’m delighted to see that many of the sessions could easily play at DevLearn and vice-versa. How different are these KM World talks from the topics we covered at DevLearn ? Today, Enterprise 2.0

KM 38
article thumbnail

63 Great eLearning Posts and Hottest Topics for November 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

And interestingly several of the posts are around John Seely Brown’s keynote at DevLearn. DL10 Building High Impact Learning Communities - In the Middle of the Curve , November 2, 2010Presenters: Josh Little and Nemo Chu Bloomfire - Goal: How to become an internal marketer to your learners. liken Enterprise 2.0

article thumbnail

Notes from DevLearn and the Adobe Learning Summit

Steve Howard

It is what it is, and is for me and my fellow DevLearners first and foremost. The second was DevLearn, run by the eLearning Guild. Someone is compiling a ‘tweet book’ of all the tweets posted about DevLearn that week. that* would take an entire book!!! that* would take an entire book!!! discussing a new authoring tool.