article thumbnail

7 reasons why the new Articulate Storyline is a Game-Changer for eLearning

mLearning Revolution

Undertaking a monumental job such as writing an application like Storyline from the ground up is no easy feat. The Articulate Community. And that’s just the beginning, there’s a link in this dialog box that takes you to the Articulate Community, where you will be able to download more free templates as they become available.

article thumbnail

The Year in Learning: 2019 Edition

The Learning Dispatch

Kerry McLaughlin , in the Cutaway , explores what ignoring the disability community has cost Hollywood. I found myself thinking that almost everything she discusses applies to writing narration for. Fred Wilson at his blog AVC shares thoughts on Netflix and Disney that might give some insight. that is, Macromedia Flash.).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lesson I: Making your own Custom Articulate Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

Some refer to it as the Articulate Presenter Community Player while others refer to it as a Skin. If you don’t have the plan, you can purchase the SDK for $199 (as of this writing). Hence, the main tool for building a Custom Community Player is Flash. In my view, it really is both! so any version of Flash back to MX 2004 (v.8)

Player 49
article thumbnail

The End of the Road for me at Adobe. 2012 and Beyond.

mLearning Revolution

I hope that if you ever heard me talk, Tweet, or Blog about one of my Adobe products over the last 6 years, you felt the passion I had. In addition to covering Rapid eLearning Tools, I will also blog about mobile technologies, with emphasis on how these help advance Mobile Learning, for example HTML5, Tablets, the Cloud and Mobile Apps.

Adobe 183
article thumbnail

Here’s how Adobe Captivate 6 could have been a Game-Changer for mLearning

mLearning Revolution

. In writing my honest assessment of Adobe Captivate 6 post I knew going in I was putting myself out there and would invariably take some heat for sharing what I really thought about the new release. I use this all the time to test my Blog on my Mac, iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire and Droid 2. It’s awesome.