article thumbnail

Lurking is Not a Static State

ID Reflections

Lurking and its role in communities has been on the forefront of my mind for the past few days. It has received a lot of attention in the past from the thought leaders in the realm of learning and the role of communities in personal as well as organizational learning. This is especially true of communities in enterprises.

article thumbnail

Tools Used

Clark Quinn

There's similar sharing ratios. Virginia asked what the "other tools" were: Plaxo, YouTube, LearningTown, del.icio.us/delicious, delicious, Picassa, Ning, Google Docs/Google Apps, Second Life, Blogger, iGoogle, orkut, FriendFeed, Internal workplace community, PBWiki, Xing, Digg, Friendster (really?),

Tools 125
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

Ryan, as far as the question about software training, go to community forums , they have a lot of good resources in there and you can get more specific help and answers about Articulate. You can play around with the size as long as you keep the same aspect ratio. Social Web. del.icio.us. Google Bookmarks.

article thumbnail

Top 70 eLearning Posts for June and Hot Topics including iPad and Mobile Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

If you want more details, one of the community MVPs shared some tips on how to improve your audio quality. I call this balance the “glory-to-effort&# ratio, i.e. PowerPoint (Quality: Medium, Ease: Simple!). . Social Bookmarks. Should Should you join and participate in one more online community? We all do it.

iPad 99