Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Information Remove Learning Space
article thumbnail

MIKE RUSTICI – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

ABOUT MIKE RUSTICI (President, Rustici Software): In 2002, Mike Rustici founded Rustici Software to help Learning Management Systems and e-learning content creators work well with each other using the SCORM standard. Mike: Early adopters are broken into two categories, traditional e-learning vendors and new market entrants.

ADL 100
article thumbnail

The survival of higher education (1): Changing roles

Learning with e's

My main recommendation however, was one grounded in the technology mediated learning approach. I drew upon my experience working in British and American schools to describe some of the new technologies and media methods that were emerging, and outlined their applications in teaching and learning. E-Learning Groups and Communities.

Roles 88
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Mike Rustici – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

ABOUT MIKE RUSTICI (President, Rustici Software): In 2002, Mike Rustici founded Rustici Software to help Learning Management Systems and e-learning content creators work well with each other using the SCORM standard. Mike: Early adopters are broken into two categories, traditional e-learning vendors and new market entrants.

ADL 100
article thumbnail

A tale of two keynotes

Learning with e's

My main recommendation however, was one grounded in the technology mediated learning approach. I drew upon my experience working in British and American schools to describe some of the new technologies and media methods that were emerging, and outlined their applications in teaching and learning. Maidenhead: Open University Press.

article thumbnail

Exploring eLearning Standards for the WordPress LMS Industry with Andy Whitaker at Rustici Software

LifterLMS

One of the key factors in Rustacy Software’s rise to prominence as the primary resource for SCORM-related information was the deliberate purchase of the SCORM.com domain. So we started back in 2002. They would hit us and we would tell them that they could do it and give them some information about how to do it.

article thumbnail

Top 70 eLearning Posts for June and Hot Topics including iPad and Mobile Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

10 Free Audio Programs to Use for E-Learning - Rapid eLearning Blog , June 1, 2010 I’m no audio engineer. If you want more details, one of the community MVPs shared some tips on how to improve your audio quality. Here are eight myths that you often hear, and some expert information to the contrary. We all do it. Makes no sense.

iPad 99
article thumbnail

Ten years after

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

The Information Era has arrived. Tomorrow’s leaders will understand that learning is not just another discretionary item. In the information age, innovation is the competitive advantage. Learning is the business. That bears repeating: In the Information Age, learning is the business. Learning is forever.