Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Network Remove Technorati
article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

article thumbnail

Instructional Design, Crowdsourcing, Audio, Typography, Blogs, & Psych

Big Dog, Little Dog

Trouble-shoot the network. The Design Community Weighs In - Wired. Customers post creative briefs directly to the community, which then competes to create a design that best fits the clients' needs. This post will cover how to integrate your audio-with-metadata files into Adobe Presenter. Handle a budget. Fix the copier.

Audio 32
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Media Offerings which can b used in Social Learning

eLearning 24-7

Social Network Aggregator - Netvibes. Social Professional Networks - LinkedIn. Media Sharing (Video, Audio, Application) - ( Video – YouTube, Audio- Last.fm , Application – P2P). Social Networking – Facebook. Social Measuring - Technorati. Vlogging (Video blogging) – Blip.tv.

article thumbnail

LMS/LCMS Social Media & Side Notes

eLearning 24-7

Social Network Aggregator - Profilactic some will argue that Hootsuite is also a SNA. Social Professional Networks - LinkedIn. Social Networking – Facebook. Product & Blogging & Niche Communities (Amazon.com – Product; LiveJournal – Blogging, Nibbledish – Niche).

article thumbnail

Escape from Compliance Training Jail - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The technology used to to deliver the training was great, streaming audio, and video, great graphics etc. The 45 minute training (for most of which I skipped the audio) covered information anyone who has not been living in the dark ages for the past 20 years would know. Technorati. But the content gave me a headache. Social Web.

article thumbnail

Reflecting on Xyleme Voices: The Industry Luminaries We've Talked To

Xyleme

This year, our educational podcast library Xyleme Voices was nominated and shortlisted in the category of Best Educational Use of Audio. One of the few vendors who understands the importance of making valuable contributions to the learning community rather than just pushing a corporate message. Hope to work together again.

Xyleme 40