Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Lectora Remove Portfolio
article thumbnail

Instructional Design Portfolio Resources

Experiencing eLearning

Everyone working in instructional design, learning experience design, or elearning should have a portfolio. Why do you need a portfolio? If you’re wondering why you need a portfolio , read Tom Kuhlmann’s explanation. Christopher Pappas provides another 7 reasons you need a portfolio , if you need more motivate.

Portfolio 301
article thumbnail

Creating an eLearning Portfolio Using Your Community Content

Trivantis

One of my favorite (and lesser-known) features on the Trivantis® Community is the ability to share Lectora® courses. As a diehard developer turned Community Manager, I still get the itch to play around in Lectora, so I love it when I have an excuse to create something new. Websites and Blogs. Community Portfolio.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Tips for Transitioning Teachers: A TLDC Event Recap

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Use them in your resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Tip 3: Shift Your Mindset In Alison Sollar’s session, called “How to Show Your Skills: Resume and Portfolio Tips,” she highlighted the importance of your mindset during a job search. Follow or connect with L&D professionals on LinkedIn and join L&D communities.

Tips 72
article thumbnail

An eLearning Guide to Summer Fun

Trivantis

For our latest Lectora® development contest in the Trivantis® Community, we combined our two favorite things. Our Community Manager, Jennifer Valley, shared a course on her dream trip to London. These community contests are a great way to work on your Lectora development skills and produce content for your portfolio.

Guide 40
article thumbnail

The Best of eLearning in August 2016

Trivantis

The Learnnovators team recently interviewed “the Father of Lectora®,” John Blackmon, our Chief Technology Officer. See what John had to say on all things eLearning, Lectora, and the future of online training in this article. Authoring Tools and Lectora Online Q&A. Share on Twitter and tag @Lectora in your Tweet!

article thumbnail

It’s Time for a Pop Quiz!

Trivantis

For this pop quiz, YOU create the questions—because that’s our theme for our current Lectora® Contest on the Trivantis® Community. It’s your opportunity to practice and show off your Lectora development skills using any of Lectora’s 12 different question types, including matching, hot spots, and ranking. Join Community.

Quiz 40
article thumbnail

How to Set Your eLearning Freelancing Rate

Trivantis

It’s suddenly your responsibility to pay for all 100% of your health care, your laptop, your license of Lectora® eLearning authoring software , your daily morning cup—or cups—of coffee, and so many other things. Having a portfolio to show the quality of work you do will go a long way to helping convince clients your rate is worth it.