Remove Brain Remove Community Remove Social Remove Social Network Analysis
article thumbnail

Desire2Learn Mobile FLV - eLearning from Last Week

Tony Karrer

Top Posts The following are the top posts from featured sources based on social signals. May 7, 2009 Learning as a Network , May 7, 2009 Is there no room for Informal Learning? , Browse eLearning Content

article thumbnail

Summarizing Learn for Yourself

Jay Cross

Sharing is an act of learning and can be considered your responsibility for the greater social learning contract. Not only does it confirm the significant frequency of informal learning, it demonstrates that informal learning shows up in many ways: e-Learning, traditional book study, social learning, and experience.”

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

eLearning Learning - Best of June 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

The following are the top posts from featured sources based on social signals. SharePoint vs. Social Media - Engaged Learning , June 22, 2009. Business Impact of Social and Informal Learning - Informal Learning , June 12, 2009. Brain rules - where does that leave us? World Part 2 - Social Enterprise Blog , June 6, 2009.

article thumbnail

Co-creation

Jay Cross

The “Community&# topic turned out to cover many potential topics: collaboration. social software apps. Communities of Practice. social network analysis. Members of communities collaborate. Collaborators aren’t necessarily members of the same community. learning with peers.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends: Backchannel

Jay Cross

mariancasey: social network. Moderator (Clark Quinn): but things are moving too fast, networks where everyone is thinking towards the same goal) is where agility (yes, I said agile ) can flourish. Jenna Papakalos: Communities of practice belong to training. Is there an emerging model for social learning?

article thumbnail

Let's improve our learning language as learning professionals

Joitske Hulsebosch eLearning

I am currently in the Exploring Social Learning MOOC by Curatr and it is great. The MOOC really makes me think more deeply about what I understand by social learning and how I translate it into practice. The MOOC really makes me think more deeply about what I understand by social learning and how I translate it into practice.

article thumbnail

How to support informal learning

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

He chairs the Internet Time Alliance, a brain trust of six thought leaders who help companies boost their collective intelligence and profitability through networks. He has challenged conventional wisdom about how adults learn since designing the first business degree program offered by the University of Phoenix three decades ago.