article thumbnail

Using SharePoint

Tony Karrer

Using SharePoint for Work Team or Communities of Practice (CoP) Collaboration Outside of any particular formal learning, many training organizations are using SharePoint to support work teams. Quick Thoughts on eLearning 2.0 In some ways then, SharePoint is well suited to supporting eLearning 2.0.

article thumbnail

First Time Visitor Guide

Tony Karrer

Topics eLearning 2.0 Starting Point: What is eLearning 2.0? eLearning 2.0 - An Immediate, Important Shift eLearning 1.0, Learning Trends Point To and Shape eLearning 2.0 eLearning 2.0 Presentation - ASTD OC eLearning 2.0 and eLearning 2.0

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[from gminks] Social Learning Measurement : eLearning Technology

Tony Karrer

eLearning Technology Tony Karrers eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 eLearning Solutions Enterprise 2.0 If you have really good support for networks, communities, social learning, etc. – Whats interesting to me is that with eLearning 2.0 Is there any proof?

article thumbnail

Top 74 eLearning Posts from September 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

Other terms that i can identify with are Dave Cormier’s ‘ Community as Curriculum ‘ approach and Wendy Drexler’s elucidation of Networked learning in the ‘ Networked student model ‘ ( video ). Yet each community is in its own phase. PLE - “My PLE is where I store all my “keys” to the network.

article thumbnail

Social Media And Learning

The eLearning Coach

eLearning Coach: Can you describe the advantages of the social media environment, Elgg? Elgg provides a private integrated suite of social media tools—within a seamless environment for individuals to use for their own personal learning and for groups to use for formal or informal learning purposes.

article thumbnail

Top Posts from August - Augmented Reality - Social Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Effective Web Conferences – 41 Resources - eLearning Technology , August 10, 2010 I wanted to follow-up 19 Tips for Effective Online Conferences with some additional resources that relate to this topic. Post from: The eLearning Coach How To Integrate Multimedia For Effective Learning. It’s a guess why. The three dimensions are: Domain.