article thumbnail

Best No-Code LMS Mobile App Builders for mLearning Courses

learnWorlds

The no-code movement will make it easier than ever for community groups, nonprofits, and NGOs to build purpose-built learning apps for their causes. Outside of organizations, individuals can also build no-code apps to manage their community. ?? 6 Increased ROI. Vibrant Learning Community. Going beyond business.

Mobile 98
article thumbnail

Breaking Up with “Yeah, but…”

Learning Rebels

Some people are actively (key word is actively) involved in groups and Communities of Practice. Be sure to get your ROI, no more conference dollars wasted! ” More often than not, blank looks follow. Some people do some reading. Some watch video’s. Some participate in a MOOC or two.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Blog Book Tour: Social Media for Trainers--stop #9

ID Reflections

Today, a trainer/ID/L&D director can ask a group of learners on Facebook or Twitter (or any other micro-blogging service that operates within the company firewall if security is an issue) how useful they find the course, what do they like or dislike, which aspects are most relevant to their real work, what could be removed, and so on.

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Of course, you can try to improve those percentages through: Incentives or requirements (students must blog - it's graded) Community cohesion Focus (short time frame, limited topic) Integrated as natural activity and other adoption models. I've not really seen good examples of business cases (future ROI) for using these tools.

Wiki 105
article thumbnail

LMS Innovation: Where’s the Value?

Talented Learning

The need for mandatory academic and employee compliance training is real, but organizations everywhere are also looking for better ways to educate their extended enterprise of customers , sales channel partners or member communities. Each installation needs to be enhanced, upgraded and managed individually, over time.

article thumbnail

Origins of “eLearning”

Jay Cross

Learning is whatever gets past their personal firewalls (AKA skulls) and lodges in the brain. Before the web, we had EDI (electronic data interchange) and EFT (electronic funds transfer). The meme of learning was replacing training. Training is something trainers push to trainees. I can learn something; you can’t learn me something.

Metrics 36
article thumbnail

Origins of “eLearning”

Jay Cross

Learning is whatever gets past their personal firewalls (AKA skulls) and lodges in the brain. Before the web, we had EDI (electronic data interchange) and EFT (electronic funds transfer). The meme of learning was replacing training. Training is something trainers push to trainees. I can learn something; you can’t learn me something.

Metrics 36