article thumbnail

20 Free LMS Platforms

Ed App

Key features: Drag and drop course authoring tool, content library, social learning hub. The platform compiles a few staple features: learning department, with all learning materials collected in one place, assignment zone where your feedback needs to land and community page. Cost: Contact Vowel LMS for pricing.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2017 Talented Learning LMS Awards: Best of the Best

Talented Learning

As 2017 draws to a close, the learning community is buzzing with chatter. The most effective interfaces resemble a social media environment, or fit-in seamlessly with the overall digital customer experience. On an ongoing basis, we engage with vendors through social media. Vendors can’t buy their way onto these lists.

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Question 1 - What are the most likely ways / places your organization might or does use Blogs, Wikis, Social Bookmarking, Social Networking or Collaboration Tools? DogEar – Social Bookmarking BluePages - employee-controlled profiles of 400,000 employees Daily online newsletter called w3. Choose the top 3-5. No anonymous users.

Wiki 105
article thumbnail

I want to facilitate online discussions but how do I choose the right platform?

Joitske Hulsebosch eLearning

But what are really the options you have for online community platforms and how you do it right choices? Opening a group on an existing social network sites such as Facebook or LinkedIn. Most major social network sites such as MySpace and LinkedIn have the opportunity to start your own group. Possibility 1. What is it?