article thumbnail

Future Of Flash Is Open Source

Upside Learning

Adobe has released SWF specifications till its version 10. However, the development is tightly coupled with the unreleased Flash runtimes, and hence builds would not be available to open-source community till the latest runtimes are officially released. The pace of development, however, is really very slow.

article thumbnail

Get Creative and Build Better E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

In fact, we usually tend to be the most innovative and creative when we don’t have resources. Publish the course and go into the data folder and locate the background swf file. I use the free application SWF Player to easily preview the.swf files. It’s in the community. It forces us to think in new ways.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hot List - April 1, 2009 to April 11, 2009

Tony Karrer

Communities, PLEs, small groups, & power - Adventures in Corporate Education , March 31, 2009 My mom loves telling the following story about me, to emphasize the fact that I have always been bossy. What is an online learning community? Big Question: get your innovative eLearning ideas out no matter what others think!

article thumbnail

Latest E-Learning Trends – Some good, some bad

eLearning 24-7

I love this trend, because it clearly says that the rapid content authoring tool vendors are becoming innovative and are seeing the market. Another vendor, Xplana.com allows you to create communities, share the content (courses, books, presentations, video, audio, images, etc.) However, in the coming months it is going to change.

Trends 75